2007 key issues
Between March 1, 2007 and November 24, 2007, the total number of federal decisions rendered on the following issues is 633, broken down in the following manner:
- Establishment Clause - 128 decisions, including Hein v. Freedom from Religion Found., Inc.
- Second Amendment - 111 decisions, but many may be frivolous defenses by criminals
- Takings Clause - 135 decisions
- Title IX - 153 decisions
- Parental rights - 117, including Winkelman v. Parma City Sch. Dist.
- state Equal Rights Amendment - 4 decisions