Agent (AM-139) was laid down on 8 April 1942 at Tampa, Fla., by the Tampa Shipbuilding Co.; launched on 1 November 1942; sponsored by Miss M. S. Gray; and completed on 10 July 1943. She was transferred to the Soviet Navy on that same day under the lend-lease program. She served them as T-112, and the Soviets have retained her since that time. Agent was carried on the American Navy list—as MSF-139 after 7 February 1955—until her name was struck from the list on 1 January 1983.
- Dictionary of American Naval Fighting Ships