Alex Jones is a paleoconservative libertarian talk show radio host, video blogger (YouTube) and podcaster. His show, The Alex Jones Show, is a part of his larger projects Infowars and Prison Planet, which usually deal with governmental Nanny state failures, the existence of a coming police state, constitutionalism and government conspiracies.
He is a 9/11 "truther", believing that 9/11 was pulled off by traitors of the United States Government (New World Order members) and various other politicians and high ranking military officials from several other countries. Jones also believes that Osama bin Laden was killed ten years before his official death in 2011.
He has made many documentary videos in which he exposes how the government is infringing on civil rights or to make claims about an alleged 9/11 conspiracy.
He has also appeared several times as a guest on Coast to Coast AM.
Incremental Gun-Grabbing of the Police State - Nanny State
According to Alex Jones, liberals and socialists support so-called "common sense" measures - a "good first step" of the Police state - Nanny state. To a conservative citizen-prepper-patriot Oath Keeper and to the Bill of Rights, this is "death by a thousand paper cuts". (See List of celebrities against Second Amendment)
InfoWars Nightly News supports the Second Amendment Foundation and this video, which is the formal response to Hollywood's Demand a Plan gun-grabbing propaganda video. The video shows one of the main differences between liberal gun control Nanny states (Blue states) and conservative and/or libertarian Second Amendment-supporting "free states" (Red states). This video shows why conservatives and libertarians "vote with our feet": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBelF4UddcY
- Preparedness and Survivalist retreats
- Police states-Nanny states violate the United States Constitution-Bill of Rights (especially Second Amendment and Fourth Amendment) and Citizen's Unalienable rights by not upholding their oath to support and defend the Constitution.
- Stewart Rhodes founder of Oath Keepers, Montana
- Kenneth Royce (Boston T. Party) of Free State Wyoming and author of Boston's Gun Bible
- James Wesley Rawles of The Survival Blog, New York Times best-selling author of How to Survive the End of the World as We Know It, American Redoubt Idaho
- Mel Tappan, "Grand-daddy" of the Preparedness movement, Oregon
- Jack Spirko of The Survival Podcast, Texas
- M.D. Creekmore of TheSurvivalistBlog.net, Kentucky
- John Jacob Schmidt - Radio Free Redoubt, Idaho
- Alex Barron - Charles Carroll Society, Idaho
- Ragnar Benson - Prolific Preparedness author
- Joel Skousen - author Strategic Relocation - North American Guide to Safe Places and World Affairs Brief, Utah
- Chuck Baldwin - Liberty Fellowship, Montana
- Dave Duffy and Claire Wolfe of Backwoods Home Magazine, Oregon
- Paul Wheaton - Permies.com Permaculture, Montana
- Nutnfancy - Nutnfancy YouTube Firearms Channel, Utah
- Essay:List of celebrities who support the Second Amendment - usually Conservatives or Libertarians
Related Movements and Organizations
Other Related Articles
- Gun control:
- List of celebrities against Second Amendment - always Liberal Elitists
- Big Government: Liberal ObamaCare-Common Core-Social Security Welfare state leads to Nanny state, leads to Gun control, Militarization of police, Asset forfeiture and Domestic mass surveillance of law-abiding citizens via the Police state: Globalist-United Nations-Statist-Socialist-National Socialist-Communist
- Second Amendment unalienable Gun rights versus Liberal Gun control
- Essay:Why do conservatives own firearms? -- According to Thomas Jefferson it is as the final deterrent against potential Tyranny of government
- Invest in tangibles: Firearms - buy Precious metals (that is Copper-jacketed lead and Firearms)
- Boston T. Party’s State Firearms Laws Rankings from Boston's Gun Bible -- Vote with your Feet
- Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership
- You & the Police! by Boston T. Party a.k.a.Kenneth W. Royce
- One Nation, Under Surveillance - Privacy From the Watchful Eye by Boston T. Party
- ↑ http://www.economicvoice.com/alex-jones-claims-bin-laden-mission-is-a-fake/50019671/#axzz1LOEJW1a7
- ↑ As of December 8, 2014, there are 60,819 views on YouTube of Second Amendment Foundation's Equal Gun Rights, Online. Published on Feb 24, 2013. http://equalgunrights.com and http://saf.org. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBelF4UddcY.
- Criticism of Alex Jones by Jon Sanders of FrontPage Magazine