|Kinsey as the battleground|
|«"Biography is the battleground." Should Kinsey be discredited, Vance warned, "200 years of sexual progress can be undone."»|
Alfred C. Kinsey (23 June 1894—26 August 1956) was a sex researcher who waged a "private war against conservative morality." He has been described as having an influence on modern society greater than almost anybody else.
- Why did Alfred Kinsey, the father of sex research, seek out convicted sex offenders and represent their behavior as that of typical American males? Why did he say that adult-child sex was “harmless”?
Kinsey’s research, which helped launch the sexual revolution, was utterly exposed in Dr. Judith Reisman’s and Edward Eichel’s 1990 book Kinsey, Sex and Fraud: The Indoctrination of a People (Huntington House-Lochinvar). The British medical journal Lancet said the authors "demolish the two [Kinsey] reports."
Dr. Reisman, who debunked the famed Kinsey Report stated,
Under scrutiny is the role of Dr. Alfred C. Kinsey and his contention that Americans are 10% to 47%, more or less, homosexual. Kinsey's percentage was seized upon by Harry Hay, the father of the homosexual "civil rights" movement, when Hay formed the Mattachine Society, urging that homosexuality be seen no longer as an act of sodomy but as a 10% minority class.
Anything but disinterested, he approached his work with missionary fervor. Kinsey loathed Victorian morality. … He was determined to use science to strip human sexuality of its guilt and repression. He wanted to undermine traditional morality, to soften the rules of restraint.
He wrote Sexual Behavior in the Human Male and Sexual Behavior in the Human Female.
Collaboration with Nazi officer
One Kinsey pedophile collaborator was a former WWII Nazi officer, Dr. Fritz von Balluseck. Kinsey had asked the nazi paedophile specifically for material of his perverse actions and the presiding Judge, Dr.Berger, who read the letters between von Balluseck and Kinsey, exclaimed: "I had the impression that you got to the children in order to impress Kinsey and to deliver him material. ... It must be a strange scientist who would rely on experience reports with such disgusting content." Although the German press widely publicized the connection between the two on the front page and even referred to Balluseck as the worst sex-offender since World War II, the American press remained silent on this connection, as had Kinsey's various biographers.
Support from Rockefeller Foundation
- Barringer, Felicity, "Sex Survey of American Men Finds 1% Are Gay," The New York Times, April 15, 1993.
- Bergman, Jerry, "Kinsey, Darwin and the sexual revolution", Journal of Creation 20(3) 2006, pp. 111–117.
- Jones, Franklin D., and Koshes, Ronald J., "Homosexuality and the Military," American Journal of Psychiatry, Vol. 152, No. 1, January 1995.
- Knight, Robert H., How Bad Science Helped Launch the 'Gay' Revolution (Concerned Women for America), September 18, 2002
- Knight, Robert H., Kinsey and Our Culture (Concerned Women for America) August 2004
- Reisman, Judith A., Kinsey: Crimes and Consequences the Red Queen and the Grand Scheme, 1998 Chapter 2.
- Reisman, Judith A., Kinsey and the Homosexual Revolution, July 2002.
- Rensberger, Boyce, "How Many Men in U.S. Are Gay?," The Washington Post, April 17, 1993
- Seidman, Stuart N., and Rieder, Ronald O., "A Review of Sexual Behavior in the United States," American Journal of Psychiatry, Vol. 151, March 1994.
- Smith, Tom W., "Adult Sexual Behavior in 1989: Number of Partners, Frequency of Intercourse and Risk of AIDS," Family Planning Perspectives, Vol. 23, No. 3, May/June 1991
- The Truth about Alfred Kinsey (Concerned Women for America)
- Vobejda, Barbara, "Survey Finds Most Adults Sexually Staid," Washington Post, October 7, 1994.
- David Fiorazo (2012). "8.Normalizing homosexuality", ERADICATE: Blotting Out God in America. Life Sentence Publishing, 178–9. ISBN 978-1-62245-026-8.
- Bergman 2006, p.111.
- Multiple references:
- Kinsey's idea of utopia was sexual activity spanning from childhood to adulthood, indiscriminate and as varied as possible. He believed it was vital for children to engage in sex by age 6, before they picked up "cultural taboos" based on "religion." A practicing sadomasochistic homosexual himself, he deliberately blurred the distinction between normal and abnormal sex. Knight, 2004
- The Truth about Alfred Kinsey
- Knight, 2002
- Laumann, E.O., Ellingson, S., Mahay, J., Paik, A., and Youm Y. (Eds.) The Sexual Organization of the City, The University of Chicago Press, 2004, p.207, cited by Bergman 2006, p.115.
- Kinsey deliberately weighted his samples with homosexuals, convicted criminals and other unorthodox subjects. Knight 2002
- Jones and Koshes, p. 16.; Smith 1991, p. 104; Rensberger 1993, p. A-1; Barringer 1993, p. A-1; Vobejda 1994, p. A-1; Seidman and Rieder 1994, p. 339; Reisman 1998.
- About Dr. Reisman, retrieved from The Institute for Media Education 8 May 2007.
- Reisman 2002
- Judith A. Reisman (October 11, 2010). Alfred C. Kinsey: Nazi Pedophile Collaborator. Retrieved on 21 November 2016.