Alois P. Swoboda
Alois P. Swoboda (Vienna 1873 - 1938) was a pioneer of physical culture, or the promotion of exercise regimens. He immigrated to the U.S. in 1881. His revolutionary course "Conscious Evolution" inspired many of America's leaders at his time. Supposedly, he also inspired Charles Atlas and Harry Houdini. He was considered one of the leading Physical Culturalists in America.
Swoboda developed a mind/body technique that used the mind to provide physical and mental strength.
- Conscious Evolution (1915)
- The Subtle Principle of Success (1920)
- The Swoboda Natural Law of Supreme Life and Health (1921)
- The Dangers of Athletic and Gymnastic Exercise.
- Alois P Swoboda by Alois P Swoboda.