- Wanted (2008)
- A Mighty Heart (2007)
- The Good Shepherd (2006)
- Mr. & Mrs. Smith (2007)
- Lara Croft: Tomb Raider (2001)
- Girl, Interrupted (1999)
One of her best known roles was as Lara Croft in the film "Tomb Raider"
She has won many awards including Golden Globe awards in 1998 and 1999, Screen Actors Guild Awards in 1999, 2000, and 2008, and an Academy Award for best supporting actress for her role in "Girl, Interrupted".
In 2001 Angelina became a Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations High Commission for Refugees.
Angelina was married twice: British actor Jonny Lee Miller, from March 1996 to February 1999, and to actor Billy Bob Thornton, from May 2000 to May 2003.
She currently lives with actor Brad Pitt; they have three biological children together, daughter Shiloh Jolie-Pitt (born May 27, 2006), and twins, a boy, Knox Leon, and girl, Vivienne Marcheline born in July 2008 in France. They also have 3 adopted children: sons Maddox and Pax, and daughter Zahara Jolie-Pitt.
- ↑ http://www.worldreligionnews.com/religion-news/atheism/brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-celebrate-nontheist-wedding
- http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001401/ - movie site
- http://celebrities.adoption.com/famous/angelina-jolie.html -celebrity adoption
- http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/contributor/1800019275/awards - awards
- http://www.un.org/works/goingon/refugees/angelina_story.html -United Nations work