Atheism and Christianity
In respect to atheism and Christianity, while there have been numerous notable books by Christian apologists addressing the various issues in regards to atheism and Christianity (Creation Science, Bible Archaeology, etc.) there also number of books that have addressed the general issue of atheism in relation to Christianity. A notable book of this type is Dr. Norm Geisler's and Frank Turek's book entitled I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist. In addition, two notable works were produced by Ravi Zacharias entitled A Shattered Visage: The Real Face of Atheism and Can Man Live Without God? Also, Josh McDowell and Don Stewart coauthored a work entitled Understanding Secular Religions . Lastly, Alister McGrath wrote a book entitled The Twilight of Atheism.
- ↑ http://www.rzim.org/slice/slicetran.php?sliceid=1029
- ↑ http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=38125
- ↑ http://satisfiedinjesus.org/resources/reviews/pdf/Zacharias%20-%20The%20Real%20Face%20of%20Atheism.pdf
- ↑ http://www.greatcom.org/resources/secular_religions/ch01/default.htm
- ↑ http://www.complete-review.com/reviews/religion/mcgratha.htm