Here is a growing list of logical contradictions in atheism:
- Atheists say they do not believe that any God or equivalent deity exists, but then are often hostile to Christians, as in censoring classroom prayer even when everyone wants to participate.
- Atheists often state that God does not exist, but decline to study much evidence to the contrary, as in Counterexamples to an Old Earth.
- Atheists claim that all truths can be derived via reason and deny the efficacy of revelation, yet deny that the Bible is the most logical book ever written.
- Atheists rarely acknowledge the significance of the work of Godel in demonstrating limits on logical systems.
- Atheists believe God does not exist, yet at the same time encourage blasphemy, a hypocritical stance. If there is no God, what is the point of blasphemy?
For more information, please see: Atheism and logic