BIOS (basic input/output system) is a firmware system which runs all modern computers. It initiates during the booting of the computer, and is responsible for initializing the computer's hardware, selecting an operating system, and starting that system. Additionally, if the GUI operating system encounters a serious problem which results is what is called a "hard stop error," the computer will usually revert to the BIOS to display an error message. This kind of message is displayed as white text on a blue background, and had become known as the "Blue Screen of Death" or simply a "Blue Screen."
Prescient Quotes on Bios Level Surveillance
- "The progress of science in furnishing the government with means of espionage is not likely to stop with wiretapping. Ways may some day be developed by which the government, without removing papers from secret drawers, can reproduce them in court, and by which it will be enabled to expose to a jury the most intimate occurrences of the home. Advances in the psychic and related sciences may bring means of exploring unexpressed beliefs, thoughts and emotions. 'That places the liberty of every man in the hands of every petty officer' was said by James Otis of much lesser intrusions than these. 1 To Lord Camden a far slighter intrusion seemed 'subversive of all the comforts of society.' Can it be that the Constitution affords no protection against such invasions of individual security?"
- Tails Anonymous Secure Operating System
- IBM, HP, Dell and Microsoft Windows
- Apple Computer Mac OS
- Security Software to protect unalienable Fifth Amendment - Fourth Amendment Right to Privacy and Second Amendment - First Amendment, rights against unconstitutional Gun control - Internet censorship Big government Police state, hackers, and "all enemies, foreign and domestic" of American liberty.
- https://charlescarrollsociety.com/2014/02/12/amrd-t-a-i-l-s-plastic-gloves-for-your-computer-american-redoubt - Tails operating system