Obama administration corporate bailouts
The Obama administration corporate bailouts which occurred during the 2009 economic crises poured money into corrupt and inefficient corporate entities and decreased the efficiency and productivity of the American economy. The occurrence of the corporate bailouts by the Obama administration was not suprising given that Wall Street firms were among Barack Obama's biggest campaign supporters. Rather than investing in corrupt and inefficient businesses due to political considerations, given the relative greater efficiency and dynamism of capitalism, the Obama administration should have allowed capitalist forces to cause a more rapid and efficient allocation of economic resources. Allowing market forces to allocate resources instead of government bureaucrats to allocate economic resources due to political considerations would have caused the United States economy to recover more rapidly. A 2005 study found that government corporate bailouts are often done for mere political considerations and the economic resources allocated exhibit significantly worse economic performance than resources that are invested using purely business considerations.
Top trend forecaster Gerald Celente predicts that the corrupt economic policies of the Obama administration will lead to a second great depression that will be more severe than the great depression in the 1930's (Celente predicted the 1987 US stock market crash, the dot.com crash, the US 2008/2009 recession, and the collapse of the USSR in the early 1990s) and may lead to a "second American Revolution" (Celente predicted the tax protests that are now occurring in America). Celente also asserts that the costly and inefficient temporary short term methods that the Obama administration is using to alleviate economic problems in the short term (which are causing massive increases in the Obama administration's deficit spending) is only making matters worse and will not prevent the worse economic depression in United States history from occurring.
Barack Obama's corporate bailouts was a form of corporate welfare. Leading trend forecaster Gerald Celente labels Obama administration corporate bailouts as being "fascism light" in nature (Benito Mussolini defined fascism as the wedding of state and corporate powers).
- Obamunism: Income redistribution of Obamanomics Economic planning of the Obama administration fiscal policy, Obama administration monetary policy, Obamacare, Federal funding via Crony capitalism (Obama donor list, Bailout, Obama administration corporate bailouts, Obamageddon)
- National debt: Debt Ceiling-Deficit spending and the Federal Reserve System's Ponzi scheme of Quantitative easing-Debt monetization devaluation of Fiat currency through Money supply-Treasury bills bought mostly by China and Japan
- Economic collapse: Inflation, Agflation, Deflation, Stagflation, Hyperinflation (Weimar Republic, Zimbabwe, Argentina), Panic of 1907, Panic of 1893, Panic of 1837, Eurozone Crisis, Loss of American manufacturing base and U.S. Dollar reserve currency status to BRICS nations - Brazil-Russia-India-China-South Africa
- Stock market crash (Stock market crash of 1929) leading to Bank runs and Great Depression (Economic depression)
- Economic bubbles: The Coming Derivatives bubble, Real estate bubble (Subprime loans, Bailout, Obama administration corporate bailouts), Dot com bubble (Tulip mania)
- Financial Crisis of 2008 leading to Recession of 2008 (Recession), Economic stimulus, American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, Recovery Summer 2010
- Big Government: Liberal ObamaCare-Common Core-Social Security Welfare state leads to Nanny state, leads to Gun control, Militarization of police, Asset forfeiture and Domestic mass surveillance of law-abiding citizens via the Police state: Globalist-United Nations-Statist-Socialist-National Socialist-Communist
- Ludwig von Mises' conservative libertarian Austrian economics and Fiscal conservatism -Capitalist Conservative economic policies of Ron Paul
- Limited government implies: Conservative values/Traditional values - Modern conservatism - Modern preparedness are the original American Patriot Founding Fathers' values
- Modern preparedness: "if times get tough, or even if then don't", Debt is financial cancer, Tax is theft, Renewable energy, Financial security, You are in control of your life
- If I wanted to save America
- ↑ http://www.opensecrets.org/pres08/contrib.php?cycle=2008&cid=N00009638
- ↑ http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=676905
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MMX3SKzrfU&feature=channel_page
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy9bfw1ebgw&feature=response_watch
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_C8K7rWkGGw
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LBffdIW0XA&feature=response_watch
- ↑ http://www.thebigmoney.com/articles/daily-intel/2009/07/20/obamunism-inc
- ↑ http://www.smallbusinessadvocate.com/small-business-interviews/gerald-celente-6944