Bernard Goldberg(born May 31, 1945) is an author and journalist. Goldberg is the number one New York Times bestselling author of Bias, 100 People Who Are Screwing Up America, and Arrogance. Goldberg's latest book, Crazies to the Left of Me, Wimps to the Right speaks about the lunatic liberals and the sellout Republicans. Goldberg has won eight Emmy awards for his work at CBS News and at HBO, where he now reports for the acclaimed program Real Sports. In 2006, he won the Alfred I. duPont Columbia University award, the most prestigious of all broadcast journalism awards.
I consider myself to be an old-fashioned liberal. I'm a liberal the way liberals used to be when they were like John F. Kennedy and when they were like Hubert Humphrey. When they were upbeat and enthusiastic and mainstream. I am not a liberal the way liberals are today at least as exemplified by Al Franken and Michael Moore, where they're angry, nasty, closed minded, & not mainstream, but fringe.
Bernard Goldberg argues in A Slobbering Love Affair that Obama's election makes it more likely conservative talk radio will be stifled by a new "Fairness Doctrine" that has nothing to do with fairness at all.
- He has won a total of 10 Emmies
- Crazies to the Left of Me, Wimps to the Right. HarperCollins Publishers, New York 2007.
- The Bernard Goldberg Interview
- Bernard Goldberg Official Site
- Bernard Goldberg: The Media Elected Obama (February 22, 2009)
- Interview with O'Reilly (August 2007)
- Bias: A CBS Insider exposes how the media distorts the news (September 2007)
- Goldberg on Hannity (Feb. 2009)