Betteridge's law of headlines
- "Did Last.fm Just Hand Over User Listening Data to the RIAA?", criticized by Ian Betteridge himself.
- "Was Mitt Romney a Vietnam Draft Dodger?"
- "Obama Born in Kenya?"
- "Was 2012 a BAD year for Reddit atheism? Does atheism have a strong tendency to ruin everything it touches?"
- "Did the Obama regime blackmail John Roberts to change his Obamacare decision?"
- "Is American Express v. Italian Colors the 'Worst Supreme Court Arbitration Case Ever'?"
- "Has Corporate America Achieved Total Judicial Victory over American Consumers?"
- "Did 'Jeopardy!' cheat a boy out of a win?"
- "Did George Zimmerman Lie To The Police?"
- "Obamacare Fines to be Seized From Bank Accounts?"
- "Obama DOT Plans use of National Guard to close I-495 Capital Beltway tomorrow?" -- admitted satire
- "Was a Scientific Journal Canned for Disagreeing with the IPCC?"
- "Corporate Paid Umpires?"
- "Is Target Shaving Workers’ Hours So It Doesn’t Have To Insure Them?"
- "Another significant blow to internet Darwinism and internet atheism?"
- "Email and Internet censorship?"
- "Arbitration clauses on the rebound?"
- "Is Sen. Harry Reid Behind the BLM Land Grab of the Bundy Ranch?"
- "Mandatory Arbitration: Friend of Big Business and Enemy of Consumers?"
- "Do Companies Void Your Right to Sue If You 'Like' Them on Facebook?"
- "Is the BLM breaking the Constitution?"
- "Are Aribitrators [sic] Punished By Credit Card Companies For Ruling In Favor Of The Consumer?"
- "Did Obama set up an 'Constitution-exemption zone' within 100 miles of the U.S./Mexican border?"
- "Tech entrepreneurs have greater impact on nation than the last two presidents combined?"
- "Forced Arbitration: The End of Class Action?"
- "Jihad: Obama a Recruiter?"