The Bilderberg group is an international organization made up of political, financial, academic and military heavyweights that comes together annually to discuss world affairs. The name was chosen from the Dutch hotel where it held its first meeting in 1954.  From the outside, conspiracists believe Bilderberg members are a "shadowy, elitist cabal intent on installing a one-world government that subverts the will of the American people." The group meets once a year by annual invitation-only conference and includes 150 North America and Western Europe influential figures. No other events are held and no policy statements are issued. Bilderberg meetings are closed to the press, participants are asked not to publicly discuss the proceedings and the attendee list is only occasionally released.
The following people have ties to Bilderberg:
- Paul Volcker
- Larry Summers
- Timothy Geithner
- Kathleen Sebelius
- Hillary Clinton
- Ben Bernanke 
- Chuck Hagel
Representative Ron Paul fears the group’s influence. "And my biggest concern is what they preach: Keynesian economics and interventionism and world planning," and "They do believe in a powerful centralized government."
- Globalization, Globalism and Banksters
- United Nations
- Articles about the United Nations from previous "In the news"
- Big Government: Liberal ObamaCare-Common Core-Social Security Welfare state leads to Nanny state, leads to Gun control, Militarization of police, Asset forfeiture and Domestic mass surveillance of law-abiding citizens via the Police state: Globalist-United Nations-Statist-Socialist-National Socialist-Communist
- Liberal Totalitarianism
- Limited government implies: Conservative values/Traditional values - Modern conservatism - Modern preparedness are the original American Patriot Founding Fathers' values
- Prison Planet.com
- Thousands of Bilderberg videos can be found at YouTube
- ↑ Bilderbergers excite conspiracists Politico, March 15, 2009
- ↑ Bilderberg Ben and the Globalist Agenda, InfoWars, June 8, 2008