Bravery is the quality that allows someone to do things that are dangerous or frightening. It is the quality or state of being brave.
noun, plural braveries.
- “It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare.” ― Mark Twain
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” ― Winston Churchill
- “It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.”
― Mark Twain
- “I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” ― Nelson Mandela
- “It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.”
- Hero: Gallery of American Heroes
- Oath Keepers
- Oath for federal officials
- Oath for federal judges
- Iraq Veterans for Congress