Category talk:Explorers

From Conservapedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Can someone who is allowed to, go through this and other "list" sites to transfer various people to their surnames? Please. AlanE 17:04, 10 September 2008 (EDT)

Example: Matthew Flinders should be under "F", not "M".
You can do that yourself. If you go to the page in question and add the following {{DEFAULTSORT:Flinders, Mathew}} then the entry will appear in alphabetical order of the surnames. I could do this myself but now that I've taught you... BrianCo 17:30, 10 September 2008 (EDT)