Central planning, in economics, is the idea that big government bureaucrats are better than private individuals at choosing what to produce and how much to sell it for. The prosperous industrialized nations of the democratic West generally believe in the free market principle whereby no transaction is made unless both buyer and seller feel that they benefit.
- Obamanomics: Obamunism Economic planning of the Obama administration fiscal policy, Obama administration monetary policy, Obamacare, Federal funding via Crony capitalism (Obama donor list), Deficit spending, Similarities between Communism, Nazism and liberalism, Obamageddon
- National debt: Federal Reserve System's Ponzi scheme of Quantitative easing-Debt monetization devaluation of Fiat currency through Money supply-Treasury bills bought mostly by China and Japan
- John Maynard Keynes' liberal Keynesian economics of Barack Obama
- Stuart Chase
- Nudge (book)
- A Planned Society
- (2012) Markets, Planning and the Moral Economy: Business Cycles in the Progressive Era and New Deal. Edward Elgar Publishing, 116. ISBN 978-1781006771.
- Toward a Planned Society: From Roosevelt to Nixon, by Otis L. Graham (Book partially searchable)