|U.S. Senator from New York|
From: January 3, 1999 - present
|Successor||Incumbent (no successor)|
Charles Ellis "Chuck" Schumer (b. 1950), an elitist New York City-liberal gun grabbing Jewish American Democratic politician, and is the current U.S. Senator from New York. He defeated incumbent Republican Senator Alfonse D'Amato in a nasty campaign in 1998 after serving in the House of Representatives for many terms. He is particularly vocal in supporting groups that perform abortions, such as Planned Parenthood, and in opposing judicial nominees who are strict constructionists.
United States Senate
In 2005 Schumer became chairman of the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, and in November 2006, he was elected to the new post of Vice Chairman of the Senate Democratic Caucus. Schumer has long been known in Washington for his hamming to television cameras. Majority Leader Bob Dole once quipped that "the most dangerous place in Washington is between Charles Schumer and a television camera." That criticism has not just been Republicans. David McReynolds, the Green Party candidate for senator, observed about Schumer, "People are saying he's a newshound, a camera hog, that he's someone who loses no opportunity to push into a picture."
Criticisms of Chief Justice John Roberts and Justice Samuel Alito
- "The Supreme Court is dangerously out of balance. We cannot afford to see Justice Stevens replaced by another Roberts, or Justice Ginsburg by another Alito."
A spokeswoman for the White House, Dana Perino, responded:
- "This is the kind of blind obstruction that people have come to expect from Sen. Schumer. He has an alarming habit of attacking people whose character and position make them unwilling or unable to respond. That is the sign of a bully. If the past is any indication, I would bet that we would see a Democratic senatorial fundraising appeal in the next few days."
During the 2006 Senate election's, Schumer's Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee illegally obtained a copy of the credit report of the Lieutenant Governor of Maryland, Michael S. Steele, a Republican senatorial candidate, posing as him and using his social security number.
Walter Reed Medical Center Controversy
Schumer blasted the Bush administration for sub-standard conditions of wounded military personnel at Walter Reed Medical Center. Schumer was called out by radio host Don Imus for not visiting with the wounded troops at the Washington D.C. facility. 
Schumer's role in the Financial Crisis of 2008
The New York Times has accused Schumer of "backing measures now blamed for the financial crisis.... Schumer took steps to protect (financial)industry players from Government oversight and tougher rules.... Over the years he has helped to save financial institutions billions of dollars in higher taxes."
Three Branches gaffe
Schumer listed the three branches of government as "the House, the Senate, and the President" - while making other intemperate remarks about a "government shutdown" attempt that he ascribed to Republican budget opponents. 
- Liberal values
- Michael Bloomberg
- Anthony Weiner
- Dianne Feinstein
- Nancy Pelosi
- Barbara Boxer
- Harry Reid
- Banksters: Quantitative easing of the Federal Reserve Bank, MF Global, Goldman Sachs, Rothschild family, Bernie Madoff
- Big Government: Liberal ObamaCare-Common Core-Social Security Welfare state leads to Nanny state, leads to Gun control, Militarization of police, Asset forfeiture and Domestic mass surveillance of law-abiding citizens via the Police state: Globalist-United Nations-Statist-Socialist-National Socialist-Communist
- http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2007/3/9/124531.shtml?s=ic , NewsMax.com Imus Grills Schumer for Not Visiting Walter Reed, March 9, 2007