Cheltenham (or Cheltenham Spa) is a town in Gloucestershire, England. Cheltenham became a fashionable health resort in the 18th century and visitors included King George III. It is noted for its Regency architecture.
Places of interest
Places of interest include:
- The Pittville Pump Room where visitors can sample the spa water
- Prestbury Park racecourse
- The Gloucestershire Warwickshire Steam Railway
- Cheltenham Ladies' College (see Public School (English))
- Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ)