Christianity and UFOs
Christians who reject naturalistic explanations of life such as the theory of evolution have presented arguments in the field of Christian apologetics concerning difficult to explain UFO's being spiritual in nature and not amenable to naturalistic explanation. Gary Bates of Creation Ministries International wrote a book entitled Alien Intrusion which gives a biblical Christian perspective on the unscientific notions of extraterrestial life and UFUlogy.
Irreligious/atheistic France and the Soviet Union and UFOlogy
See also: Irreligion and superstition
Astronomer Dr. Hugh Ross states that ninety-nine percent of what people have told him were UFOs, experienced astronomers can identify as a star, cluster, or other object in the night sky. The 1 percent of sightings, which he calls residual UFOs, have attracted his attention.  According to Dr. Ross very few astronomers have seen "residual UFOs".
The following Toledo Blade newspaper excerpt summarizes Dr. Ross's findings:
|“|| In 1969, however, Dr. Ross met two astronomers who were having regular UFO encounters. Both also happened to be involved in occult activity.
Upon investigation, Dr. Ross consistently found a connection between occult involvement and residual UFO encounters. For example, he said, countries with a high degree of occult activity such as Russia during the Soviet era, France, and certain parts of Brazil also had high percentages of UFO encounters. During Russia's Soviet period when every expression of religion except occult activity had been outlawed, he said, “Russians were seeing UFOs at five to eight times the rate Americans were.
Library of Congress researcher's findings
See also: Atheism and satanic deception
Lynn Cato, senior bibliographer for the library of Congress, created a 1600 entry on UFO bibliography for the United States Air Force Office of Scientific Research. After a two year investigation, in which she reviewed thousands of documents, Catoe stated:
|“||A large part of the available UFO literature...deals with subjects like mental telepathy, automatic writing and invisible entities...poltergeist manifestations and 'possession'....Many of the UFO reports now being published in the popular press recount alleged incidents that are strikingly similar to demonic possession and psychic phenomenon which have long been known to theologians and parapsychologists.||”|
|“||The manifestations and occurrences described in this imposing literature are similar if not entirely identical to the UFO phenomenon itself.||”|
Extraterrestrial life, UFOlogy and other quackery
See also: Irreligion and superstition
The notions of extraterrestrial life and UFOlogy are fast growing pseudoscientific religions perpetuated and/or aided by evolutionists, atheists, liberals and other promoters of quackery. However, the ideologies of UFOlogy, extraterrestrial life, exobiology, evolution and abiogenesis are anti-biblical ideas which are not supported by sound science. 
The agnostic and liberal Carl Sagan, an avid smoker of marijuana who claimed that marijuana gave him scientific insights, was a prominent peddler of extraterrestial life, evolution and other pseudoscientific nonsense.
- Irreligion and superstition
- Evolution, Liberalism, Atheism, and Irrationality
- Atheism and deception
- Atheism and satanic deception
- ↑ http://www.alienintrusion.com/main.html
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Tarjanyi, Judy. "Astronomer links UFOs to Occultism." The Toledo Blade, January 4, 2003. Retrieved November 3, 2007.
- ↑ Authors unknown. "A UFO 2nd Coming." Let Us Reason Ministries, 2007. Retrieved November 3, 2007.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Gleghorn, Michael. "UFO's and Alien Beings." Probe Ministries. Retrieved November 3, 2007.
- ↑ http://creation.com/ufology-scientific-religion
- ↑ http://www.conservapedia.com/Irreligion_and_superstition
- ↑ http://creation.com/did-god-create-life-on-other-planets
- ↑ http://creation.com/origin-of-life-questions-and-answers
- ↑ http://cosmologytalk.tribe.net/thread/7e25b81c-2529-44c6-b388-f926c2475e6a
- ↑ http://archinte.ama-assn.org/cgi/content/summary/102/6/855