Clinton body count
The Clinton body count originated with the 1987 Ives/Henry double homicide case and the subsequent violent deaths of seven witnesses or suspects in the investigation. Drug smuggling continued at the Mena Airport after the CIA terminated the Contra supply operation and left Arkansas. All nine of these murders in the vicinity of Mena remain unsolved, and three were originally ruled "suicides" by the state's chief medical examiner. Law enforcement and prosecutors also participated in the coverup, some receiving pay raises and promotions in the Clinton Arkansas political machine.
The BCCI, Inslaw, and a small Little Rock bank data processing company known as Systematics also figure prominently in a string of unusual deaths. Once in the White House, many premature deaths related to "accidents" (most likely the result of sabotage) and "suicides" (staged by hired thugs) coincide with illegal fundraising investigations.
Much of the early work on the subject was done by journalist Danny Casolaro writing The Octopus, and Victor Thorn author of The Clinton Murder Volume, both who met suspicious and untimely death. Future researchers will build upon their work, with the caveat of associated risks.
The Clinton body count spawned the neologism Arkancide, defined as neither traditional suicide nor homicide, but "suicide" by two bullets to the back of the head.
This updated Clinton body count is an attempt to list subjects by occupation and area of inquiry. It is not necessarily chronological or alphabetical.
- 1 Government officials
- 2 Investigators and reporters
- 3 Inslaw Inc and Systematics
- 4 Arkla and Alltel cases
- 5 Mena airport
- 6 Witnesses
- 7 Attorneys
- 8 Fundraising
- 9 Security personnel and others
- 10 Political cases
- 11 Survivors
- 12 References
Systematics was a banking data processing company represented by Hillary Clinton, Vince Foster, and Webb Hubbell.
- Vince Foster – July 20, 1993. Former White House Counsel and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock’s Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a "suicide". Foster was the highest ranking Executive Branch official since John F. Kennedy to meet an untimely death while still in office. Under laws passed after the JFK assassination, the FBI should have led the investigation, but it was relegated to the US Park Service in the Department of the Interior. The FBI was without leadership at the time, Clinton having fired the FBI Director less than 24 hours before Foster's body was discovered.
- Vince Foster was an attorney with a professional reputation for integrity, and in the early 1980s started cooperating with Israeli intelligence. But Foster began playing a dangerous game in the mid 1980s when he became the link between Systematics and the NSA, the main US government agency that was looking for fronts to market the stolen Inslaw software. Foster had a Swiss bank account and was making one-day trips to Switzerland every six to eight months. Foster was the bagman for the Arkansas political machine. Less than five months into the Clinton administration first term, on July 1, 1993, Foster purchased a round-trip ticket to Switzerland. This prompted surveillance by CIA counterintelligence, NSA, FBI, and a four-person IRS team, putting a tremendous amount of psychological pressure on him. Foster became alarmed that he was under investigation when he phoned ahead of time and discovered the Swiss bank account had been drained of the $2.73 million deposited there. The account had been drained by ex-CIA hackers who placed the funds in an escrow account for the CIA. Foster hired James Hamilton, a high-powered Washington lawyer specializing in white-collar crime who handles cases before Congressional committees.
- A weekend meeting was held with Webster Hubbell and both their wives at the estate of Michael Cardoza who later headed the Clinton Legal Defense fund. George Stephanopoulos is also said to be at this meeting. $286,000 was deposited into the account of Vince's wife, Lisa Foster, shortly before the meeting. The money was paid evidently as hush money, and for legal fees. The hope apparently was that Foster would not break under stress and name names of others in the Clinton administration.
- Six months after his body was discovered Clinton Attorney General Janet Reno appointed Robert B. Fiske as an 'independent' counsel to investigate Foster's death. Fiske had represented Clark Clifford in the Bank of Credit and Commerce International scandal a few years earlier, BCCI, the world's 7th largest bank, was investigated in several countries in the late 1980s and early 1990s for the money laundering services it provided to international drug lords and arms trafficers. Stephens Inc of Arkansas, together with the Lippo Group of Indonesia, owned the American branch of BCCI. As early as 1978 Hillary Clinton, Vince Foster, and Webster Hubbell handled Stephen's interests in these matters and helped BCCI gain entry into the United States. According to a 1991 article in Time magazine, the National Security Council had accounts at BCCI, which were used for a variety of covert operations, including transfers of money and weapons for Iran-Contra. When Fiske's conflict of interest as independent counsel eventually became more widely known - investigating the entities and interests he once defended - he was forced out and replaced with Kenneth Starr.
- The first investigation was a joint FBI and US Park Police investigation. The second under Robert Fiske was an FBI investigation. Starr used the FBI and most of the same investigators Fiske used. Congress, having no field investigators and limited jurisdiction, could only probe whether or not there was improper conduct by the White House during the course of the first US Park Police/FBI investigation.
- William Colby - April 27, 1996. Director of Central Intelligence (ret). William Colby had been the DCI from 1973 to 1976 under Nixon and Ford. At age 76, Colby was writing for Strategic Investment at the time of his death. This worried many insiders in the intelligence community who felt Colby had already divulged too many of the CIA's secrets in the preceding years. Indeed, he was dismissed by Ford because of his over-cooperation with Congressional investigations into CIA wrongdoing. It was Colby who had revealed to Congress the plans to kill Fidel Castro, the spying on American citizens (in direct violation of the CIA charter) and the conducting of biological tests on unsuspecting citizens. George H.W. Bush was his replacement.
- In the fall of 1983, Chip Tatum, who worked for Oliver North's "Enterprise", delivered to Dan Lasater, Raymond "Buddy" Young, and Gov. Bill Clinton in person, a cooler filled with cocaine and cash at Little Rock Airport. Tatum dutifully reported the details of what transpired by phone to William Colby, who recruited Tatum into Col. North's organization, when he reached his final destination at Ft. Campbell in Kentucky.
- According to the original CNN report, Colby was reported missing by neighbors who "recovered" his canoe, by one story from under the dock at Colby's house, by another report, 1/4 of a mile downstream from Colby's home.
- Colby was by all report a methodical, tidy man, yet police found his home unlocked, his computer on, and a partly eaten dinner on the table. The official story is that Colby just put down his fork and decided to drop everything and go canoeing.
- The newsletter he was working for, Strategic Investment, was covering the Vince Foster "suicide" in detail. Its editors hired three renowned handwriting experts to investigate Foster's "suicide note", which hadn't been found when his briefcase was first searched, but later materialized, torn into pieces, with no fingerprints on any of the pieces. Upon comparing this document with others of Foster's writings, these experts declared the note was a forgery, and a not very good one at that. Strategic Investments recieved a threatening letter from Charles O. Morgan, attorney for the widow of the late Vince Foster. Strategic Investments had written in its March 22, 1995, issue:
Several years ago, investigative reporter Danny Cassalario [sic] spent many months investigating the Inslaw case. He told associates that his probe had revealed an astonishing tale of corruption that he intended to reveal in a story entitled The Octopus. He was days away from completing his story when he was found dead, allegedly a 'suicide.'
- Morgan wrote in his March 28, 1995 letter to Strategic Investments ' publisher,
Systematics was not in any way involved in any investigation by Danny Cassalario [sic]".
- What's odd about this is, Casalaro's files and manuscript went missing at the time of Casalaro's death in 1991, and how could Charles O. Morgan know what Casolaro was investigating at the time of Casolaro's death. The question becomes, Was Charles O. Morgan an informant for Casolaro at the time of Casolaro's death, or Did Charles O. Morgan examine Casolaro's papers and notes following Casolaro's death, to determine if there were any references to Systematics?
- On May 6, 1997, Colby's body was found just 20 yards from where his canoe had been recovered, in an area that had been thoroughly searched several times by helicopters and search teams.
- Most notable about the body was the absence of a life jacket, which according to his wife, Colby always wore on the water.
- As has since been proven, false stories were deliberately planted in the media. Citing a "source close to Mrs. Colby," the Associated Press reported that William Colby told his wife by phone that he was not feeling well, but was going canoeing anyway. Upon her return from Texas, Mrs. Colby reported that William Colby had said he was feeling fine, and made no mention of plans to go canoeing.
- Ron Brown – May 3, 1996. Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. At the time of his death, Brown was under investigation by a special prosecutor in the Justice Department, the FDIC, the Congressional Reform and Oversight Committee, the FBI, the Energy Department, the Senate Judiciary Committee, and his own Commerce Department Inspector General.
- Four days before the crash FBI and IRS agents subpoenaed as many as 20 witnesses for a serious probe of Brown in Washington. Dynamic Energy Resources gave Brown's son Michael $500,000 in stock, a $160,000 cash payment, and exclusive country club memberships. Former Dynamic president Stewart Price told a Tulsa grand jury that the money was to be routed to Ron Brown, who was expected to "fix" a big lawsuit for Dynamic. Radio station KTOK in Oklahoma reported it on March 28, 1996; the Washington Times made it a front-page story on March 29. But then a blackout was put on the story. The AP and New York Times wire services blocked any future release of the information. Brown wasn't going to take the rap, nor his wife and son either (both had received hundreds of thousands in under-the-table payments themselves.) He was going to finger Bill and Hillary instead. That would have sunk Bill's 1996 reelection campaign.
- A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown’s skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors.
- Charles Meissner – May 3, 1996. Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance. Died on the plane with Ron Brown.
- Barbara Alice Wise – November 29, 1996. Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.
Healthcare Task Force
- Dr. Stanley Heard – September 10, 1993. Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee (part of Hillary's National Health Care Task Force), died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton’s advisory council personally treated Clinton’s mother, stepfather and brother.
Investigators and reporters
Inslaw and Systematics
- Danny Casolaro – August 10, 1991. Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport , the Arkansas Development Finance Authority, Iran-Contra, and the BCCI. Casolaro was nearing the end of his project and told friends he was about to publish something really big. He told the same friends he was receiving death threats and if something happened to him it would be no accident. He was found dead in the bathtub of a hotel, officially ruled a "suicide", having allegedly slit his own wrists 12 times so deep it cut the tendons. After his death, his research files and manuscript were taken from the room, as well.
- Casolaro had been working on a project he called The Octopus. Casolaro had started his investigation over the Justice Department's theft of a software package called PROMIS (Prosecutors Management Information System) from a company called Inslaw. This was happening at the same time as the clandestine gun running operation to supply the Nicaraguan Contras with weapons from Mena, Arkansas under the protection of then-governor Bill Clinton. The arming of the Contras was funded by smuggling narcotics and laundered through various banks, land flips, and a state agency, the Arkansas Development Finance Authority (ADFA) created by Webster Hubbell and signed into law by Bill Clinton.
- Casalero uncovered evidence of payment for arms trafficing to Iran with checks written by Saudi Arabian billionaire Adnan Khashoggie and Iranian-based businessman Manucher Ghorbanifar drawn on the Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI).
- The shoot down of one of the planes by Nicaragua and the capture of Eugene Hasenfus blew the cover off of the Mena operation and it became known as the Iran-Contra affair.
- Casolaro apparently stumbled over the existence of a vast network of government operatives and politicians all linked by the distribution of narcotics to raise money for anti-Communist guerillas in Central America. He was working on a book exposing the government-sanctioned drug running when he was found in a bathtub in a hotel room, his wrists both deeply slashed in a manner that the pathologist declared did not appear to have been done by Danny himself. In particular, the deep cuts severed the tendons of the fingers, which would have made it impossible for Danny to slash his other wrist with the now useless hand.
- Despite this, the official verdict was "suicide" (set up to appear as such by the goons who had apparently been sent by the Clintons, or a third party acting on their behalf, to kill him), although none of Danny's friends and families believed that, especially those who had been direct witnesses to the many death threats he had received.
- When found, the large accordion file of the notes for his new book had disappeared from his hotel room, evidently stolen by his killers.
- Paul Wilcher – June 22, 1993. Washington DC Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 "October Surprise", BCCI, and INSLAW. He was found dead on a toilet in his Washington DC apartment of unknown causes. At the time of his death, he was investigating drug and gun-running out of Mena, Arkansas, as well as the BATF assault on the Waco, Texas Branch Davidians. He was planning on producing a television documentary on his findings. He had delivered a 105-page affidavit to Attorney General Janet Reno detailing the evidence he had collected regarding the drug operation at Mena, just three weeks before his death.
Vince Foster case
The Foster case reveals two important lessons for students of Intel 101. First, it is not uncommon for people of great wealth to have longterm involvement in intelligence matters. Numerous examp!es abound. Frederick Vanderbilt Field. Howard Hughes. George Soros. Robert Maxwell. Jeff Bezos. After all, these people pay a tremendous amount of taxes and have vested interests that coincide with that of their government. Jackson Stephens of Arkansas, one of the richest men in America, likewise provided support to the US intelligence community over many years. One of those services was banking to help hide CIA financial transactions for covert operations. Secondly, in intelligence work, No man can serve two masters. Once divided loyalties are discovered, the 'asset' has outlived their usefulness.
The Clinton machine of Arkansas, although some high ranking members had connections with US intelligence going back to the 1960s and 1970s, were rank amatuers when it came to Washington in the 1990s and faced US and foreign intelligence services directly. This accounts for some of the sloppiness in many of the cases when surveying the Clinton body count.
- Jerry Luther Parks – September 23, 1993. Private investigator hired by Hillary Clinton in 1982 to prepare a dossier on the women Bill Clinton was seeing. Parks was also involved in cash transfers from Mena airport which were delivered to Vince Foster. Parks headed the Little Rock security team of the Clinton/Gore headquarters during the 1992 presidential campaign. Upon hearing of Vince Foster's death Parks told his family, "I'm a dead man." Executed gangland style in Arkansas two months later. Raymond "Buddy" Young, has been named in the center of the conspiracy.
- Carlos Ghigliotti - April 28, 2000, 42 years old. A key figure in the congressional investigation into the Waco massacre, was found dead in his home outside Washington, D.C. His badly decomposed body was found sitting at his desk in his office in Laurel, Maryland.
- Ghigliotti, a respected expert in the field of thermal imaging, had been retained by the House Government Reform Committee to analyze surveillance film footage taken by means of Forward-Looking Infrared, or FLIR, during the siege and final inferno of Mt. Carmel, the Branch Davidian complex near Waco, Texas. The FLIR footage, which was filmed by FBI aircraft circling two miles above the site, was critical to the case. For years, debate had raged over claims that on April 19, 1993, government agents fired automatic weapons upon Davidians trying to escape as flames engulfed their home. Seventeen children and 62 adults were killed. Ghigliotti had reportedly uncovered additional evidence contradicting government protests of innocence.
- Ghigliotti’s friend, attorney David T. Hardy, told WND, "I think he may have known too much. Carlos told me he had discovered things that were much, much worse than anything that had come out yet."
- Jon Parnell Walker – August 15, 1993. Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. A Senior specialist for the RTC who was looking into the linkage between the Whitewater and Madison Guaranty Savings bankruptcy. Walker interrupted his inspection of an apartment and mysteriously "fell" from his apartment balcony at the top of the Lincoln Towers Building in Arlington, Virginia. This same apartment was alleged to have been the apartment referenced that Foster used as a secret getaway.
- Stanley Huggins – June 23, 1994. Investigated Madison Guarantee Savings. Death was declared due to "viral pneumonia". His wife has tried to get the hospital records, but they were sealed by Janet Reno under presidential orders of Clinton. Over that weekend his Memphis office was broken into and the only thing taken were his files. His 300-page report was never released.
Clinton Murder Volume
- Victor Thorn - Authhor of Clinton Murder Volume and other books on the Clinton crime syndicate. Found shot to death on a mountain near his home on August 1, 2016. Ruled a "suicide". Thorn recently beforehand said on Russell Scott’s Talk Radio Show, if he was ever found dead it would not be suicide.
- Terrance Yeakey - May 8, 1996. First police officer to arrive at the Murrah Building following the Oklahoma City bombing. Yeakey had collected together a vast amount of hard data on the bombing of the Murrah Federal building. Yeakey's patrol car was found abandoned along a dirt road, the front seat covered with blood. Officer Yeakey himself was found a short distance away, with 11 cut wounds on both arms and two in his throat, plus a gunshot through the head. No gun was ever found, and the death was declared a "suicide". His material on the OK City bombing was never found following his death. His life had been threatened.
- Gareth Williams - August 16, 2010. A transatlantic MI6 spy – whose dead body was found naked, padlocked and stuffed in a 32-inch by 19-inch duffel bag that was sitting in his London bathtub – had illegally hacked secret data on Bill Clinton, according to the U.K. Sun. The news site noted, "[H]is death is still one of Britain’s most mysterious unsolved cases." Scotland Yard had announced the death as a "suicide", saying he locked himself in the bag.
- Michael Hastings - July 18, 2013. Journalist for Rolling Stone. Michael Hastings died in a highly suspicious single-car accident. He had told friends that he was afraid for his life following stories he had written which were critical of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. An email leaked during the 2016 Democratic Convention confirmed that Hillary had received Hastings' damning investigative report of the attack on the Benghazi consulate 5 months before his death.
Inslaw Inc and Systematics
Inslaw Inc developed the famous PROMIS software, an NCIC-type tracking technology incorporating numerous databases such as court records, financial institutions, utility companies, etc. Inslaw was forced into bankruptcy in 1985 because the US Justice Dept., which contracted to purchase it, renigned on its obligations. Pirated versions of the software were sold by US intelligence worldwide to 88 foreign intelligence agencies, and other organizations such as banks, which included a "backdoor" for US intelligence to hack into. Hillary Clinton was the intellectual property lawyer for a company that obtained and marketed copies of the stolen PROMIS software.
That company was Systematics Inc, of Little Rock Arkansas, now known as Alltel. Systematics was founded by Jackson Stephens of Stephens Inc., owners of Worthen Banking Corporation which bankrolled Bill Clinton's 1992 Presidential election campaign. Stephen's was also co-owner, along with the Lippo Group (the Riady family) of the American branch of BCCI which laundered drugs and arms sales in the Iran-Contra scandal. Systematics had an interest in further developing and marketing the stolen PROMIS software worldwide, with its hidden "backdoor" for US intelligence hackers, to monitor in real time financial transactions and money laundering at banks throughout the world. That backdoor can also be used by intelligence hackers to launder money themselves.
The original contract between the US Justice Department and Inslaw Inc was to develop a program for use by all 93 US Attorneys in the 50 states and territories. PROMIS stands for Prosecutors Management Information System. When Bill Clinton was elected, one of his first actions was the unprecedented step of firing all 93 US Attorneys and replacing them with his own hand picked successors. PROMIS has the ability to tap into the computers of services such as phone companies, water, electric and gas utilities, credit card companies, etc. PROMIS can search for specific information. For example, if a person suddenly started using more water, electricity, and phone service than usual, it might be suspected he had guests staying with him. PROMIS would then start searching for the records of his friends and associates, etc. This was of immense interest to US intelligence, who marketed the software worldwide to other intelligence agencies, complete with the hidden backdoor, to gather information from those intelligence agencies who were foolish enough to buy the software. US intelligence used Systematics as the front group to market the banking component of the software worldwide and get US and foreign banks to use it. By the late 1980s, 70% of all domestic banks were using it.
But first the US Justice Department wanted to wrest control of the property rights to PROMIS from Inslaw. They did this by withholding payment and driving them into bankruptcy. The CIA procured a copy from the Department of Justice, and built in the added backdoor in total secrecy. Numerous unsolved homocides are connected with the government and subcontractor's actions as far back as 1981.
- Larry Guerrin - February 1987. Investigator. Killed investigating the INSLAW case.
- Alan Standorf - January 31, 1991. Employee of National Security Agency in electronic intelligence. Standorf was a source of information for Danny Casalaro who was investigating INSLAW, BCCI, etc. Standorf's dead body was found in the backseat of a car at Washington National Airport.
- Dennis Eisman - April 5, 1991. Attorney with information on INSLAW. Eisman was found shot to death.
- Ian Spiro - November 1992. Informant. Spiro had supporting documentation for grand jury proceedings on the INSLAW case. His wife and three children were found murdered on November 1, 1992 in their home. They all died gof gunshot wounds to the head. Ian's body was found several days later in a parked car in the Borego Desert. Cyanide poisoning.
- John Crawford - April 1993. Attorney with information on INSLAW. Reportedly died from a heart attack in Tacoma.
Arkla and Alltel cases
- Jim Wilhite - December 21, 1992. Vice Chairman, Arkla, Inc. Wilhite was an associate of Mack McClarty's firm, Arkla, Inc. McClarty had just been named White House Chief of Staff during the transition. Wilhite died in a one-person skiing accident on December 21, 1992. He also had extensive ties to Mack McClarty and Clinton, with whom he visited by telephone just hours before his death.
- Charles Wilbourne Miller - November 17, 1999. He had long served as executive vice president and member of the board of directors for Alltel and was deeply involved in his own software engineering company until the day he died. Alltel was the successor to Jackson Stephens’ Systematics, that company that provided the software for the White House's "Big Brother" database behind the Clinton administration’s plan to develop the secret computer "Clipper" chip to bug every phone, fax and email transmission in America. Vince Foster was also involved with the project.
- An Arkansas medical examiner concluded "suicide" after Wilbourne Miller was found dead of a gunshot wound to the head in a shallow pit about 300 yards from his house near Little Rock. Police found a .410 gauge shotgun near Miller’s body and a Ruger .357 revolver submerged in water. Investigators claimed the Ruger was the weapon to kill himself. Yet, two rounds in the handgun’s cylinder had been spent.
The CIA operated a clandestine gun running operation to supply the Nicaraguan Contras with untraceable weapons using private sources of revenue rather than Federal dollars which would have violated the Boland Amendment and the Logan act. The US end of the smuggling pipeline was located in Mena, Arkansas under the protection of then-governor Bill Clinton.
The shoot down of one of the planes by Nicaragua and the capture of Eugene Hasenfus blew the cover off of the operation and it became known as the Iran-Contra affair. During the Congressional hearings attention was focused on the gun-running.
- Barry Seal – February 19, 1986. Drug running pilot out of Mena, Arkansas. Seal had reportedly kept in contact with Bill Clinton's head of security at the governor's mansion, Raymond "Buddy" Young, the ex-rodeo clown who became the number two man at FEMA.
- Florence Martin – October 30, 1994. Accountant and sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal Mena Airport drug smuggling case. She had the account numbers and PIN for a bank account in the Cayman's in the name of Barry Seal which held 1.4 million dollars at the Fuji Bank in the Cayman Islands. The money was moved to the Guaranty Bank in the Cayman Islands, and then moved to another bank somewhere in the Virgin Islands.
- Robert Bates - March 29, 1995. Barry Seal's aircraft mechanic at Mena. Robert Bates supposedly died of an "overdose of mouthwash". Regarded by local authorities as an obvious homicide.
- John Hillyer – November 29, 1996. NBC cameraman John Hillyer had been working on an investigation of a drug-smuggling operation in Mena, Arkansas, while Clinton was governor. He also helped with a 30-minute video called Circle of Power and The Clinton Chronicles. The Ives/Henry Case provided the original motivation for the Clinton Chronicles, and it was Hillyer that initially contacted Ives mother who was intent upon pursuing the case.
- David Drye - August 1999. Pat Matrisciana, owner of Jeremiah Films which produced The Clinton Chronicles, and David Drye planned a trip to Washington DC by private plane. It was Masrisciana's Clinton Chronicles that Hillary Clinton made a veiled reference to in her famous vast right wing conspiracy speech saying, "Bill and I have been accused of everything, including murder." At the last second, Matrisciana had to cancel and Drye left without him, dying when the plane crashed.
Died: April 23, 1987. Known as "The boys on the track" case. Reports indicate that Ives and Henry stumbled upon and witnessed an aerial drop in the area of Bauxite and Alexander, Arkansas, part of the Mena drug smuggling operation. Initial cause of death was claimed to be the result of passing out on railroad tracks in Saline County after smoking marijuana. The ruling was reported by the State chief medical examiner Dr. Fahmy Malak.
In April 1988, Kevin Ives body was exhumed, and another autopsy was performed, this one by Atlanta medical examiner Dr. Joseph Burton who discovered that Kevin died from a crushed skull prior to being placed on the tracks. Don Henry's body was exhumed and discovered to have been stabbed in the back prior to being placed on the tracks.
Governor Bill Clinton stood by Malak even though a group of citizens and the Arkansas Democrat called for his dismissal. Clinton excused Fahmy Malek's "errors" saying that Malek was "tired and stressed out." The existing evidence points toward two local policemen. 7 more violent deaths occurred before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.
others in the Ives/Henry case
- James "Dewey" Milam – May 30, 1987. Found decapitated. Dr. Fahmy Malak, the Coroner initially ruled death due to "natural causes" and an ulcer, claiming that the victim's small dog had eaten his head. Milam's head later was recovered fully intact from a trash bin several blocks away.
- Keith Coney – July 1988. Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck.
- Keith McMaskle – November 1988. Owner of a local bar. Stabbed 113 times to death.
- Gregory Collins – January 1989. Died from a gunshot wound.
- Jeff Rhodes – April 1989. He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump.
- Richard Winters – July 1989. A suspect in the Ives / Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery.
- Jordan Kettleson – June 1990. Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck.
To locate, stalk, harass, and intimidate women linked sexually to Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton placed Betsy Wright in charge of the operation. According to Carl Bernstein, "Betsy's operation became known as 'The Defense Department', and Wright was sometimes known as the 'secretary of defense'" Jack Palladino, Terry Lenzner, Ivan Duda, Jerry Parks (who was later executed gangland-style in relation to the Vince Foster case), Anthony Pellicano, and others were employed. To silence the women, all manner of intimidation and violence were used, including threats against the lives of their children.
- Suzanne Coleman – February 15, 1977. Age 26. Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a "suicide". No autopsy allowed. Said to be seven months pregnant with Bill Clinton's child at the time of her death.
- Judi Gibbs - January 3, 1986. Penthouse model, and call girl. Judi Gibbs appeared in the December 1979 issue of Penthouse, and later worked at a bordello in Fordyce, near Mena, Arkansas which also ran a blackmail operation with photos taken of the customers with their girls. According to the Gibbs family, Bill Clinton was a regular customer of Judi, and there were photos of him having sex with her. While cooperating with law enforcement in a drug investigation, Judi died when her house burned down. No cause for the fire was found. Judy had called the fire department to report the fire, but her body was found on the floor in front of a ground floor window, near a door that would have allowed her escape. In a sworn statement, Clinton bodyguard Barry Spivey related how he had been with the governor when the governor's plane had flown over Judi Gibb's house and Clinton had shown Judi's penthouse photos on the plane and pointed out the house.
- James Bunch – Died from a gunshot "suicide". It was reported that he had a "Black Book" of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas. According to the UK Telegraph, “There [was] a possibility that juveniles were involved in his business. Police told the Associated Press Bunch was arrested and interrogated, but he hadn’t appeared distraught or suicidal.
- Kathy Ferguson - May 10, 1994. Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a "suicide" even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit.
- Danny Ferguson told Paula the Governor wanted to meet her and led her to his hotel room. Paula Jones was led to believe the meeting was related to her employment as a state employee. Kathy Ferguson knew how her ex-husband regularly pimped for Governor Bill Clinton and was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.
- Bill Shelton – June 1994. Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the "suicide" ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead of a gunshot wound also ruled a "suicide" at the grave site of his fiancee.
- Mary Caitrin "Caity" Mahoney – July 7, 1997. In the pre-trial publicity surrounding Paula Jones lawsuit journalist Michael Isikoff dropped hints that a "former White House staffer" with the initial "M" was about to go public with her story of sexual harassment at the White House. Days later two gunmen entered a Starbuck's that Mahoney managed. Two associates, Aaron Goodrich, 18 and Emory Evans, 25, were taken to a room and executed. Mahoney had five bullets in her, in the chest, her face, and in the back of the head from two different guns. $4000 in the store remained untouched. Among the regular customers of this shop were George Stephanopoulos, Monica Lewinsky, and Chelsea Clinton.
- A affidavit filed by NOAA's Sonya Stewart, confirms that the Department of Commerce was selling trade mission seats in exchange for campaign donations, and illegally blocking FOIA requests. Named in the affidavit as the White House staffer directly connected to this obstruction was Doris Matsui. Doris's assigned intern during this period was Mary Caity Mahoney.
- Eric Butera - December 4, 1997. An informant who came forward offering information regarding the murder of White House intern Mary Caitrin Mahoney, was sent into an ambush situation by Federal agents and beaten to death.
- John Augustus Wilson - May 18, 1993. Former Washington DC Council member. Wilson claimed to have info on Whitewater. Found hanged (likely staged by his killers). Declared a "suicide".
- Dr. Ronald Rogers - March 3, 1994. Dentist from Royal, AR, was killed when his twin-engine Cessna crashed near Lawton, OK, in clear weather. He was on his way to see Ambrose Evans-Pritchard, a reporter from the London Sunday Telegraph, to reveal some "dirt" on Clinton.
- Ron Miller - October 12, 1997. A principal in GAGE Corp., an Arkansas utility, began cooperating with the FBI. After selling his company, Miller also helped news reporters and other government authorities – including investigators with the Government Reform and Oversight Committee.
- Miller turned over to the FBI on August 5, 1997, 165 tape-recordings of conversations he had with the Lums of Indonesia and their associates. He was interviewed by the congressional committee staff Aug. 12. On September 2, the committee subpoenaed documents from Miller concerning Ron Brown, the Lippo Group connections (Gene Kung Ho Lum) and founders of Dynamic Energy Resources.
- Dynamic Energy Resources, Inc. had hired Commerce Secretary Ron Brown's son Michael solely for the purpose of funneling $60,000 through him to the Commerce Secretary, according to Nolanda Hill's testimony.
- On October 2 PBS Frontline broadcast interviews with Miller and Oklahoma regulatory Commissioner Robert Anthony. The congressional committee was set to begin formal proceedings October 8. On October 3, Miller, 58, was admitted to the hospital with an unknown illness, possible Ricin poisoning. He died nine days later. The Oklahoma State Medical Examiner's Office promptly ran tests on samples of Ron Miller's blood, but has refused to release the results or even to confirm that the tests were ever completed.
- Before his death, Miller told a few people he feared for his life. In a police report in January 1997, he identified Don Sweatman as the man who told him: "You hadn’t been shot at yet." And who was Sweatman? He was associated with the Lums, often dropped Ron Brown’s name and, according to others, sometimes identified himself as "Bill Clinton’s personal representative."
- Lance Herndon - August 9, 1996. Computer Specialist and entrepreneur. Herndon founded Access Inc, an Atlanta based information systems consulting firm once listed by Inc. Magazine as one of the nation's fasted growing private companies. Herndon was killed in his mansion in Roswell, Georgia from a blow to the head. The home had an elaborate security system. Herndon's relatives said they unbolted the front door to gain entry into the home and discovered his bloody body under the bed covers. President Clinton appointed Herndon to the White House Conference on Small Business, part of Ron Brown's Dept of Commerce. Pressure was apparently applied to the contractors and subcontractors who implemented the database and the phone network in the White House which tied the database to several other databases. Herndon may have been murdered because of his work on the White House Data Base. He died in the period when the WH phone records disappeared, containing the hour of calls in dispute, within days of Janet Reno handing over the brewing WH data base scandal to Kenneth Starr. He was also a member of a trade mission to South Africa in 1995.
- Calvin Walraven - July 30, 1994. 24 year old Walraven was a key witness in US Surgeon General Jocelyn Elder's son's drug case. Jocelyn Elders came from Arkansas with the Clinton's. Ten days after Elder's son was convicted of trafficking in cocaine, Walraven was found dead in his apartment with a gunshot blast to the head.
- Johnny Lawhorn Jr. – March 29, 1998. In the spring of 1997, a tornado ripped through some junked cars at Johnny's transmission and opened up the trunk of a car that had a box of Whitewater records in it, including a copy of a $27,000 cashiers check drawn on Madison Guarantee Savings and payable to Bill Clinton. Lawhorn's father, Johnny Franklin Lawhorn, Sr. realized what he was looking at and turned the box of documents over to the FBI.
- According to police, Lawhorn Jr. (the son) and a friend hit a telephone pole at a high rate of speed after their car had become airborne and left the road. They had driven less than 1/4 of a mile at the time of the accident. The manner of death is similar to the single vehicle accidents that killed others victims.
- John Ashe - The former President of the UN General Assembly was awaiting trial on bribery charges when he turned up dead in June, ruled a "suicide", claiming he crushed his own windpipe.
- Donald Joe Adams - January 7, 1997. Age 55. Long before Whitewater's land flips made the Clinton's circle of friends rich, many of the same players had been involved in a similar land swindle in Branson. Don Adams was a lawyer in Arkansas who got involved trying to help the people who were being swindled out of their life savings. Was found in a hospital parking lot after having been missing for five days. He had been shot to death.
- Gandy Baugh – January 1994. Attorney representing Dan Lasater in a case concerning alleged financial misconduct. In 1984, Lasater had purchased Angel Fire Resort, a ski resort near Taos, New Mexico, and promoted it using Clinton’s name. Lasater was a convicted drug distributor. A U.S. Customs investigative report revealed the resort was used for drug operations and money laundering. Baugh died by falling from the window of a tall building. Baugh's law partner was alleged to have committed "suicide" one month later on February 9, 1994.
- Steve Dickson - September 10, 1993. Attorney for Dr. Stanley Heard of Hillary's Healthcare Task Force. Died in plane crash with Dr. Heard.
- Shawn Lucas - August 2, 2016. Filed class action lawsuit on July 3, 2016 against DNC for rigging primary process against Bernie Sanders in favor of Hillary Clinton. He was found dead by his girlfriend. Authorities refused to disclose the cause of death. Meanwhile, the DNC delayed the lawsuit until after the November election by saying Lucas did not "properly" serve the papers and Lucas was conveniently unable to testify on his own behalff.
- Paul Tulley – September 1992. Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock. Described by Clinton as a "Dear friend and trusted advisor."
- C. Victor Raiser II - July 30, 1992. National Finance Co-Chairman, Clinton for President Campaign. Father of Montgomery Raiser. Victor Raiser was a Washington lawyer and he was counsel to the Washington law firm of Jones Day Reavis & Pogue until 1991. The campaign's press secretary, Dee Myers, described him as a "major player" in the Clinton organization. He and his wife had been friends of the Clintons for ten years. He was the past national finance chairman of the Democratic National Committee. He served on the boards of the Democratic Business Council and the Center for National Policy and the board of advisers of the Democratic Leadership Council. Victor Raiser was also chairman of Mobile Telecomm Technologies Corp., whose subsidiary, SkyTel Corp. is an international paging company used by federal police agencies such as the FBI.
- Montgomery Raiser - July 30, 1992. Montgomery and his father Victor died in a private plane crash in Alaska, one day before a scheduled interview with NBC's John Hillyer.
- Ed Willey – November 1993. Clinton fund raiser. Found dead deep in the woods in Virginia of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a "suicide". Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.
- Hershell Friday – March 1, 1994. Attorney and Clinton fund raiser. Died when his plane exploded.
- Paul Olson - September 8, 1994. Federal witness in investigations to drug money corruption in Chicago politics. Paul Olson had just finished 2 days of FBI interviews when his plane ride home crashed, killing Paul and 130 others. The Sept. 15, 1994 Tempe Tribune newspaper reported that the FBI suspected that a bomb had brought down the airplane.
- Duane Garrett - July 7, 1995. Radio Host and Al Gore fund raiser. A lawyer and a talk show host for KGO-AM in San Francisco, Garrett was the campaign finance chairman for Diane Fienstein's run for the senate, and was a friend and fundraiser for Al Gore.
- According to Garrett's lawyer, Garrett was under investigation for defrauding investors in Garrett's failed sports memorabilia venture. There was talk of a deal to evade prosecution. On July 26, Garrett canceled an afternoon meeting with his lawyer because he had to meet some people at the San Francisco airport. Three hours later he was found floating in the bay under the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Daniel Dutko – July 27, 1999. 54 years old. Co-chairman of the Democratic National Committee fundraising effort, Leadership 2000, reportedly died from head injuries in a mountain biking accident in Aspen. Authorities said Dutko was not wearing a helmet and hit his head on the pavement twice. He was in Aspen for a fundraiser attended by President Clinton. Dutko had also been vice chairman of finance for the Clinton-Gore campaign in 1995.
- Dutko served as vice chairman of finance for the DNC in 1996, when thousands of dollars were reportedly funneled from a Chinese military officer to Clinton’s 1996 re-election campaign. In that same year, the Clinton administration reversed a State Department policy that categorized satellites as "munitions," making it easier for China to launch American satellites and even acquire sensitive technology.
Security personnel and others
First Waco seige (ATF)
Died: February 28, 1993. "Executed" by gunfire in the ATF's initial assault on the Branch Davidians in Waco, Texas. All four bodies were examined by a "private doctor" and died from nearly identical wounds to the left temple, so-called execution style. According to Linda Thompson, videotapes and other evidence indicates that none died from guns fired by the Branch Davidians.
In his address to employees of the Treasury Department in on March 18, 1993, Clinton said: "My prayers and I'm sure yours are still with the families of all four of the Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms agents who were killed in WACO -- Todd McKeehan and Conway Le Bleu of New Orleans; Steve Willis of Houston, and Robert Williams from my hometown of Little Rock. Three of those four were assigned to my security during the course of the primary or general election." However, the Little Rock, Arkansas office of the ATF confirmed that all four had at one point been bodyguards for Bill Clinton, three while he was campaigning for President, and while he had been governor of Arkansas.
In the videotape by the American Justice Federation, WACO II, the Big Lie Continues, Linda Thompson demonstrates that 15 shots were fired from six separate weapons into and out of a room into which three of the four agents had entered through a window. Four of these shots were fired from an overhead helicopter, an agent outside the window, firing an MP5 submachine gun, who also threw in a concussion grenade, fired at least two shots into the room.
In the autopsies of these agents, three had virtually identical wounds to the left temple that exited through the rear of the head, execution-style. A "private physician" examined all four.
- Steve Willis
- Robert Williams
- Conway LeBleu
- Todd McKeehan
Died: February 23, 1993 - All were killed when their Army UH-60 Blackhawk helicopter crashed in Weisbaden, Germany. No cause was ever officially determined. V Corps figured prominently in the US Bosnia-Serbia peacekeeping operations, along with the carrier Roosevelt. These men, and eight others associated with Clinton's visit to the Roosevelt all died within four months of each other.
- Major General William Robertson - Deputy Commanding General, V Corps, Europe
- Col. William Densberger - V Corps Chief of Operations and Plans
- Col. Robert Kelly - V Corps Chief of Intelligence
- Spec. Gary Rhodes - Crew Chief
Died March 26, 1993 - (names not determined). All died in a crash of an E-2C Hawkeye in Italy. The crash occurred shortly after the plane was "waved off" from a landing attempt on the Carrier Roosevelt, due to a "foul deck". - All five men had been Clinton's escorts during Clinton's visit to the Roosevelt two weeks prior. Three other men, who had flown Clinton to the Roosevelt for that visit also died later in a helicopter crash.
- Five Navy aviators - Clinton bodyguards/escorts
Died: May 19, 1993. Barkley, Reynolds, Hanley, and Sabel died when their helicopter crashed in the woods near Quantico, Va. - Reporters were barred from the site, and the head of the fire department responding to the crash described it by saying, "Security was tight," with "lots of Marines with guns." The Marines seized a videotape made by a firefighter. All four men had escorted Clinton on his flight to the carrier Roosevelt shortly before their deaths.
- Major William S. Barkley Jr.
- Captain Scott J. Reynolds
- Sgt. Brian Hanley
- Sgt. Tim Sabel
Marine One presidential helicopter
- Cpl Eric S. Fox - March 22, 1999. Crewman for Marine One, the Presidential Helicopter. Shot in the head, and declared a "suicide".
Air Force Two
Died: April 3, 1996 - 34 victims. Air Force II, an Air Force T-43 jet aircraft (converted Boeing 737), crashed into a mountainside while approaching the Dubrovnik airport. The T-43 was carrying Commerce Secretary Ron Brown and 34 others, including 14 business executives on a trade mission to Croatia. Brown was under criminal investigation. Independent Counsel Daniel Pearson was seeking to determine whether Brown had engaged in several sham financial transactions with longtime business partner Nolanda Hill shortly before he became secretary of commerce. Indictments were imminent. Brown reportedly told a confidante that he would, "not go down alone." Days later, his plane crashed on approach to Dubrovnik airport. On the verge of being indicted and having stated publicly his willingness to make a deal with prosecutors, Ron Brown's death brought to an end his ability to testify. The official conclusion was that the plane was brought down by "the worst storm in a decade." However, the Dubrovnik airport weather office, just two miles from the crash site, could not confirm the existence of any such storm, nor did any other pilots in the area. Hillary Clinton, Chelsea Clinton and Defense Secretary William Perry flew on the same plane just one week prior. According to the April 8, 1996, Aviation Week & Space Technology, three separate radio links to the aircraft all quit while the aircraft was still seven miles from the crash, evidence that the plane suffered a total electrical failure in flight which was never investigated. Military forensics investigators were alarmed by what appeared to be a .45-caliber bullet hole in the top of Brown's head. This circular hole, with inward beveling, was found in the top of Ron Brown's head and X-rays revealed a shower of metallic fragments, a common signature of a bullet wound. The X-rays were reported missing, then were claimed never to have existed, but photos of the X-rays exist thus substantiating further speculation of foul play. The perfectly cylindrical hole in Ron Brown's skull never triggered an autopsy. The Air Force, in a 22-volume report issued in June 1996, confirmed its initial judgment that the crash resulted from pilot errors and faulty navigation equipment. After Ron Brown's death, his co-worker, Barbara Wise, was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce, dead, bruised, and partially nude. Following Brown's death, John Huang's new boss at Commerce was Charles Meissner, who shortly thereafter died in yet another plane crash. Clinton had transferred authority to the Commerce Department to approve sensitive technological transfers under the guide of free trade, including the satellite deal to China said to compromised national security. Brown had stated publicly his willingness to make a deal with prosecutors, but before that would happen President Clinton sent him on this fatal mission. Ron Brown's death brought to an end the investigations into the Commerce Department.
- 34 victims
- Shelly Kelly - Stewardess on Airforce II with Ron Brown. Survived crash of Ron Brown's plane, sustained minor cuts and bruises. Died en route to hospital. Cause of death from a three-inch incision over her main femoral artery, approximately three hours after sustaining injuries in the crash. President Clinton ordered all bodies cremated.
- Niko Jerkuic - Maintenance Chief, Cilipi Airport, Dubrovnik, Croatia. Killed by a shot to the chest, was considered a "suicide". A US Air Force accident investigation team had planed to question Jerkuic in regaurds to the crash of Airforce II that killed Ron Brown.
- Captain Schic - Air Traffic Controller, Cilipi Airport, Dubrovnik, Croatia. He was in touch with Ron Brown's flight. Was claimed to have committed "suicide" after the crash of Ron Brown's plane. Control tower tapes that could shed light on the crash have vanished and the black boxes that had been recovered were later reported to have been identified as storage bins. The Pentagon claims that Air Force II did not have a Flight Data Recorder nor a Cockpit Voice Recorder. The Air Force canceled its investigation.
- Commander Job W. Price - December 8, 2012. Commander of Navy Seals in Afghanistan. Headed Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton's security detail on a secret pre-arranged meeting with Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in advance of the Iranian Nuclear Deal and lifting sanctions. While landing in Avhaz, Iran, the Navy C-12 Huron transport plane overshot the runaway, its landing gear collapsed and Secretary Clinton suffered a concussion. Commander Price was the only fatality in the crash landing. Because of the secret nature of the diplomatic rendezvous, the Associated Press was informed on December 22, 2012 that "Price died of non-combat related injuries while supporting stability operations," and that the death "appears to be the result of suicide."
- John F. Kennedy Jr. - July 16, 1999. Prospective Candidate for Senator from New York in 2000. Within days of an NBC Dateline story hinting at a possible run for the US Senate, JFK Jr. and his wife Carolyn and sister-in-law Lauren Bessette when the Piper Saratoga II TC JFK Jr. was piloting crashed in to the ocean just short of Martha's Vineyard. The Newsweek issue for the following Monday, which NBC Dateline had reported would announce JFK Jr's candidacy, was yanked from distributors and destroyed. According to some reports, Mrs. Kennedy was pregnant. Hillary ran unopposed in the 2000 Democratic primary for US Senate from New York and was elected in the November general election.
- Even before the wreckage of the plane had been found, the media was saturated with news stories declaring the weather to have been very hazy making it impossible for JFK Jr. to know which way was up (he also had working instruments in the aircraft). The weather was in fact VFR conditions, and 8 mile visibility, plus weather radar and witnesses on Martha's Vineyard all reported clear skies. Reporters Cindy Adams and Andrew Goldman have documented the planting of false information about JFK Jr. in the media in the days following his crash.
- Berta Caceres - March 3, 2016. Human Rights Activist. Killed while sleeping in her home in La Esperanza, Honduras. Berta Caceres had named Hillary Clinton as responsible for the Honduran coup which toppled democratically elected President Manuel Zelaya. Since the coup, Honduras has become one of the most violent places in the world. Growing awareness of Hillary's role in Honduras became a serious liability during Hillary's 2016 campaign.
- Shawn Lucas - 2 August 2016. Attorney and process server for a class action lawsuit on behalf of Bernie Sanders supporters which alleged fraud and collusion between the DNC and the Clinton campaign remained unsolved. Lucas's death has delayed judicial proceedings until after the November 2016 elections. Illegal payments from the DNC to agitators and activists for dirty tricks and other illegal election campaign activity on behalf of Hillary C!inton has also been uncovered.
- Russell Welch - Was an Arkansas State Police criminal investigator assigned to the Mena airport where he monitored air traffic and developed sources of information and methods to determine what drugs were being trafficked into the airport. Welch was exposed to military grade anthrax after he opened a letter which released electrostatically charged floating spores in his face, and his life was saved only after prompt diagnosis and treatment by a medical doctor. Later the doctor's office was burglarized and test results and correspondence with the Center for Disease Control in Atlanta were stolen.
- There was no state or federal investigation of this attack after it was reported. Welch gave a deposition in the Ives/Henry case. Welch himself came under investigation by the FBI. The Arkansas State Police attempted to fire Welch.
- Gary Johnson - June 26, 1992. Shortly after the release of Gennifer Flowers' story and audio tapes during the 1992 Democratic primaries, it became known Flowers neighbor, Gary Johnson, had a security camera with corroborating evidence of Flowers statements. The Clinton machine was obsessed with destroying Gennifer Flowers and her story.
- Three goons, most likely state troopers, beat up Johnson severely and left him for dead. The security tapes were stolen, likely by the same goons.
- Carolyn Moffet - A Little Rock legal secretary stated in 1979 she met Bill Clinton at a political fundraiser and shortly afterward received an invitation to meet him in a hotel room. She was escorted there by a state trooper. When she arrived he was sitting on a couch wearing an undershirt and nothing else and assaulted her. She was able to escape before being raped. Moffet received threatening phone calls saying "people who crossed the governor usually regretted it and that if I knew what was good for me I’d forget that it ever happened.”
- Roger Stone - Early January 2017. Trump adviser and author of Clinton War on Women detailing rape and sexual assault allegations against President Bill Clinton was poisoned with polonium 210, a deadly radioactive cancer causing agent.
- Allegations Regarding Vince Foster, the NSA, and Banking Transactions Spying, by Orlin Grabbe
- An FBI interview report by agent Russell Bransford and a handwritten note from the Office of Independent Counsel found at the National Archives refer to Vincent Foster's Swiss bank account. FBI Agent Bransford interview report April 21, 1994 and Independent Counsel notes November 13, 1995
- Jim Quinn interview with James Norman, WRRK Radio Pittsburgh, December 7, 1995.
Editor's note: James Norman of Media Bypass Magazine published Fosergate, an article detailing the background and circumstances of Vince Foster's death. Norman, formally a Senior Editor of Forbes magazine, was terminated due to Fostergate's controversial and national security concerns regarding Foster being investigated for espionage, and Foster's link to a foreign intelligence organization. Fostergate originally had been written for Forbes magazine.
- Fostergate, Media ByPass, October, 1995
- Letter from James R. Norman, Senior Editor at Forbes Magazine to Michael D. McCurry, Press Secretary at the White House, April 17, 1995
- Jim Quinn interview with James Norman, December 7, 1995
- Whitewater timeline Washington Post, official website. (1998) Retrieved December 13, 2010
- Sharon Walsh, "Clifford, Altman Face Huge Fees; Sources: Legal Costs May Reach Millions" Washington Post (August 15, 1991) Page b12. Retrieved December 13, 2010
- "Kirsten Gillibrand Research Report" (PDF) Politico.com, official website. (December 2005) Page 15. Retrieved December 13, 2010
- Hillary Clinton and Web Hubbell represented Systematics during the BCCI takeover of First American by Orlin Grabbe. "Attorneys for Mr. Clifford and Mr. Altman included independent counsel Robert Fiske and Deputy Attorney General Jamie Gorelick, as well as Robert Bennett, President Clinton's attorney in the Paula Corbin Jones case.
- TIME, 22 July 1991, Iran-Contra: The Cover-Up Begins to Crack
- "Colby insisted on going public about the agency's role in tapping the telephones and opening the mail of Americans; plotting the assassination of Fidel Castro, and using human guinea pigs for mind-control experiments involving LSD," the Times reports. Releasing the so-called "Family Jewels".
- Danny Casolaro, Murdered into Silence?, James Corbett Report podcast #209, December 10, 2011. The report includes extensive clips from the TV series Unsolved Mysteries.
- Ari Ben-Menashe, Profits of War: The Senational Story of the World-Wide Arms Conspiracy, Allen & Unwin, Sydney, 1992, p. 131.
- Jay Campbell and Kirk Lane v. Citizens for an Honest Government, Inc., D/B/A Integrity Films Jeremiah Films, Inc. Pat Matrisciana, 255 F.3d 560 (8th Cir. 2001)
- A Woman in Charge, Carl Bernstein, Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group, Jun 5, 2007
- The real story behind the Clinton body count, WorldNetDaily, 07/13/2005. Review of Richard Poe’s, Hillary’s Secret War. wnd.com
- PRIVATE AND PUBLIC INVESTIGATIVE RESOURCES, SECTION: SECRET POLICE, Revised 8/10/00. http://alamo-girl.com
- Reports Tie Clinton Sexcapades to Foster's Death. mega.nu
- Target: Caught in the Crosshairs of Bill and Hillary Clinton, Kathleen Willey, WND Books, 2007.
- PI 'admits' Hillary paid him to harass Willey, WND, 11/07/2007.
- Interview With Ron G. Miller. Retrieved on Oct 16, 2016.
- Interview With Robert Anthony. Retrieved on Oct 16, 2016.
- Ron Davis, "Arkansas Lawyer Found Dead in Car," Springfield News-Leader (8 Jan 1997). https://firstname.lastname@example.org/msg05562.html
- Just as Oliver North in 1986, assistance in arrangements for the meeting were made through Ireland.