Conservapedia’s first poll: conservative values are most useful to:
- deal with nonsense in the liberal media
- minimize depression caused by liberal pessimism and atheism
- resist addiction promoted by liberals, as in gambling
- defeat anxiety caused by a lack of faith and logic
Rank your votes here.
My suggested ranking:
1. Defeating anxiety, which often results from an erosion in faith or logic
2. Resisting addiction, such as gambling promoted by liberals
3. Minimizing depression - few conservatives are depressed
4. Debunking the liberal media - obvious benefit.
--Aschlafly 15:33, 12 December 2007 (EST)