Conservative Dictionary Project (R)
- True conservative meaning - Disparaging people or a group of people because of the color of their skin, such as when liberals claim minorities cannot succeed without affirmative action
- False liberal redefinition - The idea that society is the reason minorities cannot get ahead
- True conservative meaning - A reminder to God and Man of God's promise to never flood the entire world again.
- False liberal redefinition - A symbol used by the homosexuals to promote their agenda; alternatively, a product of refraction with no spiritual significance
- True conservative meaning - A liberal government system designed to by pass the free market and distribute goods and services based on bureaucratic whims.
- False liberal redefinition - A way of sharing limited resources.
- Republican form of government
- True conservative meaning - a form of government in which the powers of sovereignty are vested in the people and are exercised by the people, either directly or through representatives chosen by the people, and in which individuals retain sovereign prerogative over their person, labor, and property
- False liberal redefinition - mobocracy
- True conservative meaning - a just claim or title, whether legal, prescriptive, or moral
- False liberal redefinition - privileges extended by government at its own pleasure, subject to revocation for the alleged collective good