The following list includes quotes about Conservative values. (Please add more)
- I am a Conservative to preserve all that is good in our constitution, a Radical to remove all that is bad. — Benjamin Disraeli, in a speech at High Wycombe, England (27 November 1832); published in Selected Speeches of the Late Right Honourable the Earl of Beaconsfield, ed. T. E. Kebbel (1882), volume 1, p. 8.
- The real division is not between conservatives and revolutionaries but between authoritarians and libertarians. — George Orwell, in a letter to Malcolm Muggeridge (4 December 1948), published in Malcolm Muggeridge : A Life (1980) by Ian Hunter.
- "The greatest destroyer of peace is abortion." — Mother Teresa
- "If our freedom is taken, the American dream will wither and die." — Rand Paul
- "In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes." — Benjamin Franklin
- "If anyone is not willing to work, let him not eat." — Bible (2 Thessalonians 3:10)
- No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the Legislature is in session. — Saying quoted by Gideon J. Tucker, Surrogate, in 1866 report of the final accounting in the estate of A. B. New York Surrogate Reports, 1 Tucker (N. Y. Surr.) 249 (1866).
- "I guess I really actually feel we shouldn't contort the voting process to accommodate the urban — read African-American — voter-turnout machine." — Doug Preisse, Franklin County Republican Party chairman
- "Voter ID, which is gonna allow Governor Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania: done!" — Mike Turzai, Republican House Majority Leader in Pennsylvania
- "Homosexuality is death, and I choose life." — Michael Glatze
- Essay:Conservative quotes on American patriotism, preparedness, firearms and religion
- Atheism quotes
- Favorite quotes of atheists - Humor
- Vietnam War Quotes
- Quotations about Feminism