Examples of Conservative thinking versus Liberal thinking.
- If a conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn’t buy one.
- If a liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.
- If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat.
- If a liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.
- If a conservative is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.
- If a liberal is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.
- If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.
- A liberal wonders who is going to take care of him.
- If a conservative doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.
- Liberals demand that those they don't like be censored.
- If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.
- A liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced. (Unless it's a non-Christian religion, of course!)
- If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.
- A liberal demands that the rest of us pay for his.
- If a conservative disagrees with a liberal, he ignores them and carries on with his life.
- If a liberal disagrees with a conservative, he will argue.