The Creativity Movement, formerly known as the World Church Of The Creator, is an atheistic white supremacist organization. The movement has denounced Christianity, and purports to promote love for all of mankind. It denounces religion for bringing horror into the world by dividing the white race. Adherents of the Creativity Movement are evolutionists.
The Creativity Movement was founded in 1973 by Ben Klassen. He founded it as "white racial religion" which seeks to unite whites in a common religion. He described it as an atheistic religion, in which white people are the supreme race.
- Contemporary voices of white nationalism in America. Cambridge University Press. Retrieved on 2011–03–27. “World Church of the Creator, an organization that espouses an atheistic and white supremacist religious philosophy known as Creativity.”
- The new white nationalism in America: its challenge to integration. Cambridge University Press. Retrieved on 2011–03–27. “For instance, Ben Klassen, founder of the atheistic World Church of the Creator and the author of The White Man's Bible, discusses Christianity extensively in his writings and denounces religion that has brought untold horror into the world and divided the white race.”
- The World's Religions: Continuities and Transformations. Taylor & Francis. Retrieved on 2011–03–27. “A competing atheistic or panthestic white racist movement also appeared, which included the Church of the Creator/ Creativity (Gardell 2003: 129–134).”
- Ludwig Feuerbach. The Essence of Christianity. John Chapman. Retrieved on 2011–03–27. “Christ loved men: he wished to bless and unite them all without distinction of sex, age, rank or nationality. Christ is the love of mankind to itself embodied in an image–in accordance with the nature of religion as we have developed it–or contemplated as a person, but a person who (we mean, of course, as a religious object) has only the significance of an image, who is only ideal. For this reason love is pronounced to be the characteristic mark of the disciples.”
- What you should know about the Creativity Movement - Creativity Movement website
- Ben Klassen PM on Race & Reason - Part 2 of 3 - YouTube video
- Tom Metzger's Race & Reason with Ben Klassen PM