Crown of Glory
- When I doubt people, I feel pain.
- When I judge people, it is unbearable.
- When I hate people, there is no value to my existence.
- Yet if I believe, I am deceived.
- If I love, I am betrayed
- Suffering and grieving tonight, my head in my hands.
- Am I wrong?
- Yes I am wrong.
- Even though we are deceived, still believe,
- Though we are betrayed, still forgive.
- Love completely, even those who hate you.
- Wipe your tears away and welcome with a smile
- Those who know nothing but deceit,
- And those who betray without regret.
- O, Master, the pain of loving.
- Look at my hands.
- Place your hand on my chest.
- My heart is bursting, such agony.
- But when I love those who acted against me,
- I brought victory.
- If you have done the same things,
- I will give you the Crown of Glory.
Sun Myung Moon translator unknown