Elementary examples of cryptanalysis are presented in two famous short stories, Edgar Allen Poe's The Gold Bug and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's The Adventure of the Dancing Men." In each of these stories, a fictional detective solves a simple substitution cipher and explains to the reader how he does it.
- List of military strategies and concepts
- Encryption: Cryptography-Cryptanalysis-Cryptology-Data encryption-Public-key encryption
- Unalienable rights of the Bill of Rights: First Amendment, Fourth Amendment, Fifth Amendment
- Right to Privacy
- Conservative values and Libertarian American values of Limited government and liberty
- Mass surveillance of Big government ObamaCare Welfare state leads to Nanny state, leads to Police state: Globalist-Statist-Socialist-Communist
- Liberal totalitarianism