|Died|| 2009-08-03 |
Hernando County, Florida
David Bosset was a well known promoter of tax evasion schemes, including the infamous 861 argument. He himself refused to withhold for taxes.. He also had a permanent injunction against further 861 advocacy. He founded Bosset Marketing Partners, Inc.
- FEDERAL COURT IN TAMPA ORDERS TAX FRAUD PROMOTER TO STOP PREPARING BOGUS TAX RETURNS, PROMOTING FRAUDULENT TAX SCHEME. Dept. of Justice (2002-03-27). Retrieved on 2010-12-19.
- CASE NO. SC06-1677: THE FLORIDA BAR v. DAVID BOSSET (pdf). Florida Supreme Court (2008-02-08). Retrieved on 2010-12-19.
- Johnston, David (2001-11-16). U.S. Suits Contend 3 Men Sold Tax-Evasion Schemes. New York Times. Retrieved on 2010-12-19.
- Johnston, David (2002-09-05). 4 Who Reject Tax System Are Facing U.S. Inquiry. New York Times. Retrieved on 2010-12-19.
- United States of America v. David T. Bosset; Permanent Injunction (html).