Deaths directly attributed to the liberal media
Deaths directly attributed to the liberal media documents murder or suicide as a result of liberal newspapers, news channels, magazines, Hollywood films and television shows. The people affected were shamed, bullied, committed murder because of liberalism and falsehoods espoused.
- The Purge murder spree
- 19-year-old Johnathan Cruz faces three murder charges after prosecutors say he was inspired by the horror movie The Purge.
- Walking Dead murder
- Davon Perry killed his friend after binge-watching the tv show The Walking Dead while intoxicated. He claimed he killed him because he was turning into a zombie.
- 'Breaking Bad' murder plot
- Three French students have been charged with murdering 23-year-old art history student Eva Bourseau and disposing of her body in a trunk of acid. Prosecutors have said the murder plot was inspired by the television series Breaking Bad.
- Aurora movie theater massacre
- Mentally unstable James Holmes killed 12 people in a Colorado movie theater during the showing of 'The Dark Night Rises'. Holmes was obsessed with Batman, Holmes' apartment was decorated with Batman paraphernalia. He dyed his hair redish-orange in an attempt to appear like The Joker character from Batman.
- Koran-Desecration Story
- In 2005, Newsweek published a lie that soldiers based in Guantanamo flushed the Muslim Koran down a toilet. The story spread across the world and riots took place. In Afghanistan, at least 16 people were killed and scores injured. Newsweek would later issue a retraction.
- Terrorist Attack in Germany Against U.S. Airmen
- German authorities say terrorist shooter Arid Uka shot and killed U.S. servicemen after watching a 4 minute video clip of the Brian De Palma anti-Iraq war movie Redacted.
- Melinda Duckett Suicide Case
- A trial was held against CNN host Nancy Grace because Melinda suffered "emotional distress." Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to broadcast.
- To Catch A Predator
- In 2008, NBC settled on a $105 million lawsuit when in 2006 Louis William Conradt committed suicide during a taping of its Dateline NBC show "To Catch A Predator".
- Talk Show Slaying
- March 9, 1995, three days after the two taped a segment of the nationally syndicated "Jenny Jones" show, Jonathan Schmitz killed Scott Amedure. Schmitz claims he had been "ambushed" by the program's producers, and that the humiliation of having another man's attraction to him revealed in front of a studio audience led to murder.
- WWF Wrestling
- Six-year-old Tiffany Eunick died after a 13-year old boy copied moves he had seen in bouts televised by the Worldwide Wrestling Federation.
- 5-year-old half-sister dead after 13-year-old brother performs wrestling moves imitated from TV.
- The liberal media overhyped racial issues in connection with the first trial for the beating of Rodney King to such an extent that more than 50 people were murdered, and thousands injured, when the media reported the "not guilty" verdicts.
- Teen's 4-day killing spree inspired by 'The Purge,' court docs say, IndyStar, June 2, 2016
- Walking Dead fan used a guitar and a microwave to beat his friend to death, DailyMailUK, October 26, 2015
- French students dissolve body in acid after killing girl in 'Breaking Bad' murder plot, The Independent, August 10, 2015
- Aurora suspect's profile grows murkier, LATimes, July 23, 2012
- Newsweek Retracts Koran-Desecration Story, FOX News, May 17, 2005
- Confirmed: German Authorities Say De Palma’s Anti-Military Movie “Redacted” Motivated Frankfurt Jihadi to Murder American Airmen, March 11, 2011
- In Melinda Duckett Suicide Case, Nancy Grace Wants to Silence Cameras, CBS News, January 26, 2010
- NBC resolves lawsuit over 'To Catch a Predator' suicide, LA Times, June 24, 2008
- Man found guilty of second-degree murder in talk show slaying, CNN, November 12, 1996
- TV wrestling in the dock over death of girl, 6, UK Telegraphe, January 21, 2001
- Boy, 13, charged in 'wrestling' death of girl, 5 6ABC.com , June 19, 2013