Debate:Does Conservapedia censor opponents the way Expelled says ID advocates are censored?
EXPELLED from CONSERVAPEDIA
3+ times now, you've kicked out a user for pointing out that you... kick out users for asking damaging questions. I just want you to know how badly that looks. It looks like you're admitting that CP is guilty of the same crime which Ben Stein (falsely) alleges "Big Science" of committing. What's there to hide? Why shirk from debate? Sigh.-Exfcp 16:57, 21 April 2008 (EDT)
- Article talk pages are about improving the article - other comments can go on the project director's talk page, or even Talk:Main Page. All others may be moved or deleted. --Ed Poor Talk 17:04, 21 April 2008 (EDT)
- Sure, talking about it here seems reasonable. However, I'd worry about it being randomly deleted if things get uncomfortable. We both know that happens.
- Anyways, I pretty much agreed with everything the users who tried to discuss this said. You can look here.-Exfcp 17:18, 21 April 2008 (EDT)
- You are the "users" (user) who tried to "discuss" it. Which was basically the liberal see how much mud you can throw and force people to try to clean it up. Rather than ask questions, you made truth by proclamation, and went outside of the article bounds or even what was being discussed. And it's not wise to set up the equivalent of "You wouldn't dare block me!" -- Yes we will. Now try and find something constructive to do in life. Here, we'd like to work on an Encylopedia. Learn together 17:43, 21 April 2008 (EDT)
- An encyclopedia. That's funny. I think what this debate should really be about is what comes first. Conservative or encyclopedia. Because right now this is one massive conservative/YEC blog. Make a choice opinions or facts. Rellik 20:25, 21 April 2008 (EDT)
- In this "blog" are several articles on topics related to the orgins debate.. We try to cover all 4 major perspectives: naturalistic evolution, intelligent design, old earth & young earth creationism. If you're having trouble locating articles which take a perspective other than YEC, I can help you find them. --Ed Poor Talk 17:18, 22 April 2008 (EDT)
LT, I'm throwing mud for your benefit. This is a problem you should confront, because it makes your "encyclopedia" (1) hypocritical and (2) EMPTY. Look at the active users. They're all sysops, trolls, or sockpuppets. There's no exchange of ideas. There's no discussion. There's only one party line and that's it. It's stiflingly boring. It is a blog.-Chimera1 16:42, 22 April 2008 (EDT)
- The point, though, is not that your encyclopedia is failing. It's that you're guilty of the same crime you accuse "BIG SCIENCE" of (without cause, I might add). And you've yet to rebut that claim.-Chimera1 16:44, 22 April 2008 (EDT)