Debate:What percentage of non-Christians hold that view because they accept evolution and believe that evolution is inconsistent with Christianity
Enter your guess of the percentage, and your reasons.
Less than 1%
All of my Christian friends (and myself also) accept evolution. I don't know a single person who thinks that Christianity is inconsistent with evolution. As one of my friend's bumper stickers says: "God is who, evolution is how."
A person who accepts evolution has no trouble finding a Christian church. That includes myself. JasonV 23:55, 27 April 2012 (EDT)
Research shows high correlation between atheism and belief in evolution as far as countries
Research shows high correlation between atheism and belief in evolution as far as countries. Look at some of the sources used for this article.
Also, these articles are very good:
- Early paper - Shall the Religious Inherit the Earth?: Demography and Politics in the Twenty-First Century by Eric Kaufmann, Belfer Center, Harvard University/Birkbeck College, University of London
- Demographic winter - Human Events
- Demographic winter and the barren left
- Demographic winter - Christian newswireConservative 03:32, 28 April 2012 (EDT)
- So what do you think the percentage is? Give us a number. Please.
- By the way, I looked at the bestiality article, and I am appalled beyond belief. Whoever wrote that should be ashamed. Let me say that not a single one of my friends or acquaintances: Christian, Jew, Hindu, agnostic, or atheist, is into bestiality. I don't know what it has to do with the topic at hand. And what does "as far as countries" mean? Please give us a number. JasonV 08:39, 28 April 2012 (EDT)