Democrat Race Card: May 2011
- MSNBC's Ed Schultz: "If this had been a white president, would we be seeking his birth certificate the way they have been doing this on President Obama?"
- CBS's Bob Schieffer said Donald Trump was a racist for wanting to see President Obama's college grades.
- PBS's Tavis Smiley said the upcoming presidential race is going to be the most racist in the history.
- HBO's Bill Maher: Republicans Are Paranoid, Greedy Racists 
- Syracuse University professor Boyce Watkins says Herman Cain shouldn't bash away at another black man and to gain points by being a racist with a black face.
- MSNBC's Chris Matthews insinuates that Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich is racist.
- HBO's Bill Maher said, "Republicans say they love [Herman Cain] so they're not racist - right"
- NBC's David Gregory, film critic Roger Ebert, Salon's Joan Walsh called Newt Gingrich racist for his comment "The most successful food stamp president in American history,"
- CNN's Don Lemon discussed how the recent controversy surrounding rapper Common's appearance at the White House is all because he's black.
- MSNBC's Ed Schultz said candidate Newt Gingrich of wanting to end the food stamp program "to give tax breaks to old white millionaires."
- Princeton University professor Cornel West called the president a "black mascot of Wall Street oligarchs and a black puppet of corporate plutocrats."
- New York Times political reporter Matt Bai "Is there a racial element to some of the attacks on President Obama?"
- Los Angeles Times reporter James Oliphant sees Goodwin Liu's confirmation fight as the GOP vs. Asian American interest groups.
- Bloomberg’s Margaret Carlson suggests that Gingrich plays "skinhead politics."
- HBO's Bill Maher said Republican primary voters of wanting a presidential candidate who's misogynist, racist, and homophobic.
- Politico : Michelle Obama's high staff turnover rate may have something to do with her skin color. 
- Democrat James Clyburn said that President Obama’s problems are the result of “the color of his skin".
- MSNBC's Ed Schultz: "Is There ‘Underlying Racism’ Behind Fox News Criticizing Common’s WH Invite?" 
- New York Times Paul Krugman talks about "Rich White Trash" and claiming Ronald Reagan was a race baiter. 
- Daily Kos article: Representative Joe Walsh of Illinois opened his closet and showed his white sheets when he shared why he believes President Obama was elected. 
- Gawker's Hamilton Nolan: Republican Professors Are Racist, Study More or Less Says
- SEIU: New Wisconsin Voter ID Bill Is Racist 
- Media Matters starts a campaign of Drop Fox (Fox News) due to bigotry against the homosexual community.
- Daily Kos: MN House Opened by Prayer of a Bigot and Racist--Unbelievable. 
- MSNBC guest Richard Eskow of Campaign For America's Future, claimed that there is "an element of race" behind Herman Cain's popularity in GOP primary polls.
- Race baiting
- Race card
- Liberal hate speech
- Liberal vitriol
- Democrat Race Card: June 2011
- Democrat Race Card: July 2011
- Bill Maher Race Card, Newsbusters, May 7, 2011
- EXPERT BLAMES MICHELLE O’S STAFF TURNOVER ON….RACE?, THEBLAZE, May 27, 2011
- Ed Schultz To Al Sharpton: Is There ‘Underlying Racism’ Behind Fox News Criticizing Common’s WH Invite?, Mediaite, may 12, 2011[
- Krugman Video: Rich White Trash, YouTube, May 23, 2011
- The Hood Comes Off, DailyKos, May 27, 2011
- SEIU: New Wisconsin Voter ID Bill Is Racist, RedState, May 21, 2011
- MN House Opened by Prayer of a Bigot and Racist--Unbelievable, DailyKos, May 20, 2011