Denials that ex-homosexuals exist
Despite there being abundant historical evidence for existence of ex-homosexuals along with data from other social science and data from the biological sciences, homosexual activists and liberals continue to deny that homosexuality is a choice (see: Ex-homosexuals and Religious Upbringing and Culture Affects Rates of Homosexuality and homosexuality and genetics and Causes of homosexuality).
The Apostle Paul wrote:
|“||Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God. - I Corinthians 6:9-11 (NASB)||”|
Commonly homosexual activists fallaciously argue that ex-homosexuals “must never have been really gay at all” (see: No true Scotsman fallacy) or is “just deluding himself.”  For example, when the alleged homosexual, male penguin "Harry" mated with a female penguin (see: Homosexuality in animals myth), the homosexual activist Wayne Besen angrily exclaimed "“There is no ‘ex-gay’ sexual orientation. Harry is simply in denial. He’s living what I call the ‘big lie.’” In Madison, Wisconsin an ex-homosexual was forced to do 50 hours of community service and undergo "tolerance training" (or face jail time and fines) due to a discussion he had with a homosexual (see: Hate Crime Law Misapplied to Ex-homosexual).
The denial that homosexuality is a choice by homosexual activists and liberals is similar to the behavior of fat acceptance movement activists who insist that being overweight is never a choice and ostracize ex-overweight people (see: fat acceptance movement for details).
- 'Gay'-rights leader quits homosexuality - Rising star in movement says God liberated him from lifestyle
- Documentary features stories of those who left homosexuality, Baptist News
- Ex-Lesbian Yvette Schneider Testifies to ‘Complete’ and Permanent Change
- About DL Foster
- Christian Group Releases Ex-Gay Documentary, 'Such Were Some of You'
- Trailer of the ex-homosexual documentary 'Such Were Some of You'
- Landmark Study: Change for Homosexuals Is Possible
- Ex-Gay Controversy Highlights Extreme Breach in “Gay” Debate
- Gay penguin flies straight