Donald Trump is a successful businessman, entrepreneur, and television personality. He was born in Queens, New York, New York on June 14, 1946. He has engaged in many financial pursuits and has a net worth estimated at $2.4 billion. He graduated from the New York Military Academy in 1964 and first attended college at Fordham University for two years before transferring to the more competitive University of Pennsylvania and then completing his studies at the prestigious Wharton School of Finance and Commerce. Trump has five children.
Donald Trump attended the First Presbyterian Church in Jamaica, Queens. He told the Christian Broadcast Network that he still considers himself a Presbyterian and attends services for all major holidays and Sundays, and that "The Bible is certainly THE book." He receives Bibles from fans in the mail, and he either stores them or gives them away to others.
Trump considered running for President in 2012 as a Republican. He questioned the citizenship of Barack Obama and his failure to produce his birth certificate, and got him to put one out. He dropped out of the race. He endorsed Mitt Romney, much to the shock of many.
Donald Trump began his career at Trump Organization. In his college years, he helped revitalize one of his father's failing real estate ventures. Donald Trump began opening hotels and casinos, which provided him with the cash flow to engage in other ventures. He owns the world famous Trump Tower, and is the founder of the publicly traded Trump Hotel Casinos & Resorts. Trump also owns the Trump brand, which sells a variety of items, such as bottled water, steak, and even mortgages. Trump has authored a number of books and weathered changing business fortunes, but despite the challenges that he has encountered, he has continued to be a successful businessman and entrepreneur.
- Trump World Tower: 845 United Nations Plaza, New York, NY.
- Trump Tower: 725 Fifth Ave, New York, NY 10022 Personal Residence
- Trump Taj Mahal
- Trump Marina
- Bank of America Center (San Francisco)
- The Trump Building at 40 Wall Street
- Trump Plaza
- Trump Park Avenue
- Trump Entertainment Resorts
- TrumpStreet Casino & Entertainment Complex, Philadelphia
- AXA Financial Center, 1290 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY
- Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago
- Mar-A-Lago Palm Beach
- Four golf courses in the U.S.
In 2003 Trump began as the host and executive producer of the reality television show The Apprentice, where contestants compete for a position in Trump's organization. On this show, Trump popularized his catchphrase "You're fired!"
Trump owns the Miss Universe Pageant. Controversy arose when one of the winners, Tara Conner, was caught breaking pageant rules by drinking and other activities. Trump gave her a second chance after personally speaking with her, and allowed her to retain her crown as she attended rehabilitation. For several weeks after this, Rosie O'Donnell berated Trump for his decision on The View. A bitter media war ensued with the two exchanging insults.
Trump has appeared on several TV shows and movies for guest appearances. He generally appears as himself.
Donald Trump announced his desire to run for president as the Republican nominee. He is pro-life, supported a 25% tariff on Chinese goods, and wanted to eliminate the Department of Education.  Trump gave a speech at the 2011 CPAC conference.  He said he would end ObamaCare, and he is against gun control.
He has been criticized for his substantial contributions to Democrat lawmakers; the majority of those lawmakers are located in the states he resides in: New York and Florida. In comparison to his wealth, the amount donated since 2008 is a measly $25,000.  Trump likely spends that amount in one-hour, of a two-hour private flight from New York to Florida.
Trump has also questioned the eligibility of Obama's presidency, in light of the ongoing questions surrounding his birth certificate.
He dropped out of the race, however.
- "This country is going to hell."
- "We have no leader in this country.” 
- "Our leaders are stupid, they are stupid people," and "It's just very, very sad..."
- "I'm Obama's Worst Nightmare"
- ↑ Forbes 400: Richest People in America, Forbes, September 2010
- ↑ Donald Trump talks religion: 'I am a Christian' Politico, April 11, 2011
- ↑ PRO-LIFE DONALD TRUMP WOULD ELIMINATE DEPT OF EDUCATION, IMPOSE 25% TAX ON CHINA IMPORTS IF PRESIDENT, Breitbart.tv, February 9, 2011
- ↑ Trump at CPAC points to White House run, The Daily Caller, February 10, 2011
- ↑ Donald Trump calls nation's leaders 'stupid people' and 'blood-sucking politicians', OTRC, April 30, 2011
- ↑ Trump: Obama spending millions to hide his past, WorldNetDaily, March 28, 2011
- ↑ http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/donaldtrump-karlrove-gop-birther/2011/04/22/id/393742 Trump: I'd Just Take Libyan Oil, NewsMax, April 22, 2011