Emication was an evolutionary theory which was described by a review in the Quarterly Review of Biology as stating that "at various periods in geological time, violent revolutions have destroyed all the earth's biota, only to have living forms reconstituted by a sudden coming together of organic molecules to form gametes possessing the capability of developing into some highly complex form such as a pine tree, and elephant, or a man." The evolutionary theory of emication was developed by Dr. Heribert Nilsson who was a noted Swedish geneticist and Professor of Botany at the University of Lund in Sweden.
- Theories of evolution
- Theory of Evolution and Cases of Fraud, Hoaxes and Speculation
- Theory of Evolution, Liberalism, Atheism, and Irrationality
- ↑ http://www.jstor.org/view/00335770/dm994628/99p0820w/2?frame=noframe&userIDemail@example.com/01cc99331400501c9318c&dpi=3&config=jstor
- ↑ http://www.asa3.org/asa/PSCF/1958/JASA3-58Frair.html
- ↑ http://www.jstor.org/view/00335770/dm994628/99p0820w/0?frame=noframe&userIDfirstname.lastname@example.org/01cc99331400501c9318c&dpi=3&config=jstor