(Redirected from Environmental Alarmism)
Marc Morano of CNSNews.com wrote:
- According to Lindzen, climate "alarmists" have been trying to push the idea that there is scientific consensus on dire climate change. 
- In the late 1960s, eco-evangelists such as the best selling author Paul Ehrlich stated: "In the 1970s and 1980s, hundreds of millions of people will starve to death in spite any crash programs embarked on now ... Before 1985, mankind will enter a stage of scarcity in which accessible supplies of many kinds of minerals will be nearing depletion." 
Amy Ridenour wrote:
- Environmental alarmists, as an article of faith, peddle the notion that climate change is, as Greenpeace put it, "the biggest environmental threat facing...developing countries." For one, such thinking runs contrary to the public declaration of the 2002 World Summit on Sustainable Development-a program sponsored by the United Nations-which found that poverty is the number one threat facing developing countries. 
- Meteorologist Likens Fear of Global Warming to 'Religious Belief'
- 'Green' website tells when you should die Calculator reveals when your share of Earth's resources fully consumed.
- Video of Earth First group weeping at dead trees