Essay:5 Questions to Ask an Anti-Conservative
Here are 5 key questions to ask any opponent of conservative values:
- Which group is more likely to lie to you: one that believes in the Ten Commandments and tries to obey them, or one that rejects the Ten Commandments?
- Would you ever suggest a classroom prayer for a classmate having a sick parent, who you know would greatly appreciate it?
- If you support gun control, do you also advocate "alcohol control" and drug control for adults to reduce the greater harm caused by alcohol abuse and drug abuse?
- Is it possible that teaching conservative values to teenagers is beneficial for them, and you?
- Is it possible that conservative values helps reinforce and strengthen one's faith?