What we've learned and accomplished here in just one year:
- Exposing the rampant Bias in Wikipedia. Its popularity began falling when Conservapedia was publicized.
- Examples of Liberal Style and Liberal Behavior on Conservapedia.
- Perfect scores by students on the AP exams, 100% pass rate on the CLEP exams, and an average score of 750 on the SAT subject tests for courses taught here.
- Experience in internet crime ... and how to combat it.
- Exposing the truth about:
- Exposed the central role of deceit in the liberal ideology.
- Created an article on the Theory of Evolution free from excessive liberal bias.
- Defined what a liberal is, including core liberal beliefs censored by Wikipedia's description.
- Exposed the falsehood on Richard Dawkins's own resume, and how atheists refuse to accept it.
- Listed the 25 Worst Court Decisions, and the role played by deceit in many of them.
- Created an article on Conservative Links as a guide for conservative knowledge.
- Accomplished more than 20,000 educational, clean, and concise entries.
- Created the following sections on the Main Page:
- Masterpiece of the week section to educate our users on painting.
- Article of the Month section to highlight one of our main articles and encourage editors to learn about the subject and improve the article.
- Popular Articles at Conservapedia section to highlight several of our main articles and encourage editors to learn about the subjects and improve the articles.
- Daily Bible Verse section to give our editors a scripture to focus on daily.
- Daily Historical Quote section to give our editors a historical quote to focus on daily.
- Courses section to highlight several free courses on Conservapedia.
- Breaking News section to highlight news items from a conservative perspective and to expose liberal bias.