Essay:Greatest Conservative Non-fiction Books
- The Bible - the infallible Word of God, from which conservative values originate
- The Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith - The classic guide to capitalism and an explanation of the necessity of free trade
- Wealth and Poverty, by George Gilder - The bestselling promotion of free enterprise timed with the beginning of the Reagan Administration
- The Conscience of a Conservative by Barry Goldwater - describes the selfless values of conservatism
- Feminist Fantasies by Phyllis Schlafly - about the deceitful, anti-Christian movement of feminism
- A Choice, Not An Echo by Phyllis Schlafly - about how the anti-conservative liberal wing of the Republican Party manipulated the party's choice of nominees in the typical liberal fashion
- The Burden of Bad Ideas by Heather MacDonald - how modern "intellectuals" hurt our society
- McCarthy and His Enemies by William F. Buckley, Jr. and L. Brent Bozell Jr. - defends American patriot Joe McCarthy in his fight against communist infiltration of this great country
- Eat the Rich by PJ O'Rourke - An examination of the relative merits of capitalism and socialism through four case studies: Good Capitalism (USA), "Bad Capitalism" (Albania), "Good socialism" (Sweden) and Bad socialism (Cuba)
- The New Answers Book by Ken Ham - gives comprehensive, biblical creationist answers to twenty-five important questions concerning the Bible and creation/evolution
- An American Life by President Ronald Reagan - autobiography of a true conservative patriot and the Unites States' greatest president
- 10 Books That Screwed Up the World: And 5 Others That Didn't Help by Benjamin Wiker- a quick education on the worst ideas in human history—and how we can avoid them in the future.
- Reflections on the Revolution in France by Edmund Burke - A deep analysis of French Revolution and the reasons it being called evil.
- The Complete C.S. Lewis Signature Classics by C.S. Lewis - A collections of essential volumes by writer, novelist and Christian apologetic C.S. Lewis
- How then, shall we live? by Wayne Muller - A great book about how Christianity has shaped the Western Civilization.
- Special autographed edition of War Stories: Heroism in the Pacific by Oliver North - A collection of heroic stories at South pacific in world war 2, a book about Patriotism, Duties and Self-sacrifice.
- First Navy Jack Flagby Collectible - A history of United States’ Navy.
- The Rise and Demise of the British World Order and Lessons for Global Power by Niall Ferguson- From the Leftists, they had robbed the Spaniards, beaten the French and plundered the Indians. But there should always have an answer to the question "why"?