Essay:The Obama Manifesto
|!||This Is An Original Work.
Contributors should add their signatures to the end section. If published, a notice will be posted and, if desired, contributors will be recognized.
The Obama Manifesto is a carbon copy of the Fascist Manifesto created by the dictator Mussolini in 1919. While there is no actual Obama Manifesto in existence, the similarities are strikingly obvious.
- The nationalization of all the arms and explosives factories.
- A strong progressive tax on capital that will truly expropriate a portion of all wealth.
- The seizure of all the possessions of the religious congregations and the abolition of all the bishoprics, which constitute an enormous liability on the Nation and on the privileges of the poor.
- The formation of a National Council of experts for labor, for industy, for transportation, for the public health, for communications, etc. Selections to be made from the collective professionals or of tradesmen with legislative powers, and elected directly to a General Commission with ministerial powers.
- A minimum wage.
- The participation of workers' representatives in the functions of industry commissions
- Regulate all arms and munitions, 120 measures before Congress today.
- A strong progressive tax on capital that will truly expropriate all classes
- Divides, lies to and undermines U.S. religious groups and institutions plus Obama puts additional burdens on congregations.
- The formation of government czars with powers to influence all matters leftwing (auto, infotech, internet, energy, chief performance, drugs, faith-based, TARP, stimulus, GITMO, non-proliferation, terrorism, border, healthcare; 44 in all)
- A minimum wage.
- Reinvest in workers' representation like Card-Check that will put the govt in control of labor disputes, with a duty to grow unions membership over industry. Give Unions greater share of auto companies earnings, more than stockholders.
By use of TARP loans or by federal regulation, the Obama administration has been acting imperial [extension or imposition of power, authority, or influence]. Most times the administration invests in the private sector, it is in the guise of helping companies too big to fail. Americans are told that it is only temporary move however Obama has never released when they will dissolve themselves from ownership. There have been instances of when a bank would like to refund TARP dollars. The Obama administration has told some banks 'no' and others 'yes'. Automotive shareholders are conceding years of assets as they are forced into renegotiating contracts, redistributing wealth. Plus, any future financial returns will result in meager earnings when compared to non-government owned stocks like Ford Motor Company. The following industries have some type of newly created federal ownership;
- (Healthcare) is on the agenda
- (Energy) is on the agenda
Add to the Governments existing ownership; real estate- Fannie & Freddie, Transportation- AMTRAC, Media- Public broadcasting, Public schools/Universities, Social Security/Medicare/Medicaid and billions of new dollars are partially controlled by the government. In addition, new regulations or government controls are being placed on the tobacco industry, media, food and beverage industries. Other industries may suffer the same fate; energy, plastics, oil, timber.
The right to firearms as proclaimed by the Constitution continues on despite liberals attempts in the court system. Under the Obama administration, the sales of weapons has quadrupled. This is out of fear that these rights will be taken away and weapons will be banned by Obama. Obama's Attorney General Eric Holder is anti-gun. Obama's judicial nominee for the Supreme Court Sonia Sotomayor is not empathetic to the Second Amendment. Recent legislation before the U.S. Government;