Essay:Top Conservative Achievements 2007
Here are the top conservative achievements for 2007:
- Defeating requirements that schoolgirls receive the expensive and deceptive HPV vaccine as a condition of being admitted to public school.
- Upholding the federal law against partial-birth abortion and reversing lower-court rulings that it was unconstitutional.
- Upholding President George W. Bush's faith-based program against claims it is unconstitutional.
- Removing Rudy Giuliani from front-runner status for the Republican nomination for president.
- Defeating the $450 million "Stem Cell Bond Act" ballot initiative in New Jersey that would have cloned and killed human embryos.
- Upholding traditional marriage in Maryland against a lawsuit demanding same-sex marriage.
- Exposing the failed liberal agenda of the Democratic-controlled Congress such that it has record-high disapproval ratings.
- Pres. Bush wins all war votes in Congress, increased the troop deployment in Iraq, and the policy is working.
- Stem cell research validates Pres. Bush's policy.
- DC court of appeals rules that the Second Amendment protects an individual right.
- Conservapedia: 46 million page views, numerous new insights for the participants, overdue accountability for Wikipedia® and, perhaps most of all, educating over 50 teenagers without liberal bias.