Essay: Severe Conservapedia obsessive compulsive disorder
Conservapedia obsessive compulsive disorder (COCD) is a psychological malady which can afflict liberals and it involves having intense, compulsive and obsessive thoughts about Conservapedia. Western atheists are the most frequent suffers of Severe Conservapedia obsessive compulsive disorder (SCOCD) which is a particularly grave and virulent form of COCD.
A common symptom of Severe Conservapedia obsessive compulsive disorder is the frequent repetition of the mantra "none of Conservapedia's content is changing people's minds". While I would be the first to admit that Conservapedia is a large website and I don't agree with all its content and that conservatives don't agree on all matters, the idea that a website which quite a few atheists compulsively obsess about is having no effect is ridiculous. After all, the bitten dog yelps the loudest!
And of course, this is quite ironic given that they are severely suffering from a host of COCD symptoms. For example, SCOCD suffers often whine and bellyache about the content of the Conservapedia atheism and evolution articles despite the fact that they cannot find a single factual error in them. Yet, if they truly believe the articles are having no effect then why all the whining and bellyaching about these articles? In addition, they repeatedly plead to edit the atheism and evolution articles despite the fact they are quickly rebuffed and sometimes taunted for the foolishness of their requests.
Although there are a variety of taunts for the talk page of the Conservapedia evolution article, a very tried and true taunt is: Are you an atheist? If so, please provide proof and evidence that atheism is true. This taunt quickly establishes two matters: 1) Atheism has no evidential support 2) Atheists are often very obsessed and desperate to try to show the pseudoscience of evolution has some merit. And let us never forget that unlike atheism, Christianity has an abundant amount of evidence supporting it (see: Evidence of Christianity).
The idea that Conservapedia would allow irrational atheists and evolutionists to edit Conservapedia's atheism and evolution articles is totally unrealistic and absurd. And these requests certainly demonstrate the fact that atheists and evolutionist often engage in unrealistic thinking and that their atheistic and evolutionary speculations are nothing but pure fantasy. It is often said that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Sadly, while rats are often smart enough to stop pushing a lever after it is repeatedly pushed with no result or with electric shocks, COCD sufferers never seem to learn from their mistakes despite the inevitable quick rebuffs and occasional taunts for their foolish requests to edit these articles.
It has also been said that atheism is the Wile E. Coyote of worldviews and this an excellent explanation on why atheists keep strapping their atheism rockets on their backs, putting their evolution roller skates on their feet and are repeatedly slamming themselves against the brick wall of denied requests to edit these articles.
Treatment of Severe Conservapedia obsessive compulsive disorder
Causes of Severe Conservapedia obsessive compulsive disorder
First, it must be acknowledged that prominent atheists have had doubts about the validity of atheism. Conservapedia cites a few in its articles entitled Atheists doubting the validity of atheism and ex-atheists articles.
Second, according to recent research by the Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life, in the United States, a majority of those surveyed who were raised in atheist or agnostic households, or where there was no specific religious attachment, later chose to join a religious faith.
Third, let's face it, atheism is weak and obviously untrue. No matter how hard atheists try ignore the suppress the evidence for the existence of God, God's creation testifies to the existence of God (see also: Argument from beauty and Creation science). In atheistic Communist China, Christianity is experiencing explosive growth. On July 3, 2005, the New York Times reported concerning many countries in the former Soviet Union: "A return to religion in Romania and the region's other formerly Communist countries has in many places outrun the speed at which the church can screen and train clergy..."
Fourth, there are number of causes of atheism.
Early insight into Severe Conservapedia obsessive compulsive disorder
"I know a lot of people like to talk about the evolution issue. There are people obsessed with promoting evolution. On Conservapedia you are going to get the other side of that. You're going to get evidence against evolution. The same thing with homosexuality. We bring in all the health harm that's caused by homosexuality. All the biblical quotes against homosexuality." - Andy Schlafly, March 2008
Essay: User:Conservative, what is best in life?
Severe Conservapedia obsessive compulsive disorder clown death spiral
Severe cases of Conservapedia obsessive compulsive disorder are often due to anger problems. Many atheists feel very angry when they find out atheism is a worldview for clowns.
Often, they go into the Conservapedia obsessive compulsive disorder clown death spiral and they think about Conservapedia more and more each day until finally they strap themselves to their computer monitor and spend their whole day staring at the Conservapedia recent changes log and looking at the various edits. And unfortunately, anger can help trigger overeating and lead to atheist obesity (Please see: atheism and obesity).
Please also see: Atheism is a clown and it did not know it
A particularly grave case of Severe Conservapedia obsessive compulsive disorder
Global population of Christianity exploding! Global atheism in decline
The American Spectator declared:
|“||The report estimates about 80,000 new Christians every day, 79,000 new Muslims every day, and 300 fewer atheists every day. These atheists are presumably disproportionately represented in the West, while religion is thriving in the Global South, where charismatic Christianity is exploding."||”|
Are you an atheist trying to stop the rapid rise of Christianity in the world?
Growth of Christianity:
- Faith and Conflict: The Global Rise of Christianity by Pew Research Center
- Christianity taking over planet?
- Is Islam Really the Second-Fastest Growing Religion?
- The stunning growth of Christianity in China
- The African apostles: How Christianity exploded in 20th-century Africa
- Global Media Outreach evangelism statistics - Internet evangelism statistics for Global Media Outreach
- Christian organizations join forces to train disabled for Internet evangelism
- 2000 YEARS OF CHRISTIAN INCREASE
Give me my computer monitor back!
Want to know what a liberal with Conservapedia obsessive compulsive disorder having his computer monitor snatched away from him sounds like? Please go HERE.
see also: Resources on becoming a Christian
Below are some resources on becoming a Christian:
Tips on choosing a Christian church:
Spiritual growth as a Christian:
- The Pursuit of Holiness by Jerry Bridges
- The Practice of Godliness by Jerry Bridges
- The Complete Book of Discipleship: On Being and Making Followers of Christ
- Atheism and Mental and Physical Health
- Charles Darwin's sickness
- Atheism and Debate
- Essay: The atheist and evolutionist helpline
- Comedy and satires concerning atheism and evolution
- Conservative humor and satire resources
- ↑ http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/opinion/defectors-to-faith-mark-a-growing-trend/story-e6frg7ko-1225710667095
- ↑ http://pewresearch.org/pubs/1204/religion-changes-affiliations-survey
- ↑ http://www.millennialstar.org/christianity-exploding-in-china/
- ↑ http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/shows/cwn/2008/August/Christianity-Growing-in-China-/
- ↑ http://www.nytimes.com/2005/07/03/international/europe/03romania.html
- ↑ http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/teleological-arguments/notes.html
- ↑ http://www.darwinproject.ac.uk/entry-2109
- ↑ http://www.conservapedia.com/Social_effects_of_the_theory_of_evolution
- ↑ http://www.conservapedia.com/Evolutionary_racism
- ↑ http://www.billmuehlenberg.com/2008/09/15/a-church-apology-to-darwin/
- ↑ http://www.moreorless.au.com/killers/kim-il-sung.html
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AxMYstiV74
- ↑ http://spectator.org/archives/2011/02/28/thriving-christianity
- ↑ http://spectator.org/archives/2011/02/28/thriving-christianity