Essay: As always, there is more work to be done
An evolutionist and modern day Sisyphus futilely declares in a science journal on the alleged evolution of sex: "And as always, there is more work to be done." Without fail, when evolutionists are cross examined, there always seems to be more work to be done before compelling evidence is found for evolution. An excellent creationist video entitled Sex and Evolution- An Embarrassing Conundrum shows the folly of believing that sex is the result of evolution rather than intelligent design.
Evolutionists are always appealing to mañana for the real evidence to finally arrive to support their contentions. At the same time, there are also evolutionists and atheists who have wishfully and falsely claimed that evolution is a fact. Leading evolutionists have also falsely claimed that there is overwhelming evidence for evolution despite their reluctance to debate creation scientists (creation scientists tended to win the creation vs. evolution debates in the 1970s so leading evolutionist generally no longer debate). Since evolution is a counter evidence, intellectually bankrupt hypothesis bereft of any real evidence, the work of the foolish evolutionist community is never done trying to poorly defend it. After scientists uncovered over 100 million fossils, evolutionist Mark Ridley, who currently serves as a professor of zoology at Oxford, was forced to confess: "In any case, no real evolutionist, whether gradualist or punctuationist, uses the fossil record as evidence in favour of the theory of evolution as opposed to special creation." How embarrassing a confession for the evolutionist Mark Ridley to make - especially after Darwinists had conducted over 100 years of sisyphean effort searching for a compelling missing link fossil which they have never found.
The Scripture declares: "But the wicked are like the troubled sea, when it cannot rest, whose waters cast up mire and dirt". Evolutionists are certainly adept at spewing forth spurious evolutionary mire and dirt!
"...always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth." - The Apostle Paul, 2 Timothy 3:7 (NASB)
- Resources for leaving atheism and becoming a Christian
- Evidence for Christianity
- Comedy and satires concerning atheism and evolution (large collection of comedy/satire concerning atheism and evolution)
- Atheist factions
- Atheists say the darnedest things!
- ↑ http://www.the-scientist.com/news/display/57744/
- ↑ http://www.icr.org/article/811/
- ↑ Mark Ridley, 'Who doubts evolution?', New Scientist, vol. 90, 25 June 1981, p. 831
- ↑ http://creationwiki.org/Fossil_record_quotes
- ↑ http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/teleological-arguments/notes.html
- ↑ http://www.darwinproject.ac.uk/entry-2109