Essay: Attention atheists: Please get a life!
Danger signs you may becoming an atheist nerd
- 20 signs you might be a nerd!
- Top 10: Signs You Might Be A Nerd
- You bear a striking resemblance to this man
- This is how you normally dress for work
10 telltale signs you are on your way to becoming an atheist nerd
2. You own more pocket protectors than shirts.
3. You spend countless hours arguing with your girlfriend on the true definition of atheism and insist you are not diluting the definition of atheism given in most encyclopedias of philosophy.
4. You tell your girlfriend that she is merely a result of blind random natural forces and there is nothing particularly special about her. Of course, this lets her know that you are an insensitive liar and she starts crying (see: Atheism and deception).
5. You fly into an uncontrollable rage when your girlfriend brings up shockofgod's question.
6. After your last girlfriend dumped you, you reminded yourself that you still have a lot of atheist subscribers at your YouTube atheism channel and your Reddit atheist friend list is quite large. In addition, your mother no longer believes you are going to get married.
7. You try to convince every woman you meet to visit atheists' websites. You do this because you are mad at Conservapedia for pointing out that the web traffic tracking companies Alexa and Quantcast indicate that a majority of web visitors to prominent atheists' websites are males (Please see: Atheism appears to be significantly less appealing to women).
10. Your girlfriend tells you that there needs to be better communication between you two so you buy her a Star Trek USB Communicator that will allow you two to "Stay connected Starfleet style" via Skype and IM programs.
Attention male atheists! Nerds obviously have a significantly less likelihood of marrying. Lo and behold, American atheists are significantly less likely to get married than the general population. Click HERE to read more about atheist male nerds.
Important addendum! If you carefully examined the 10 telltale signs you are on your way to becoming a atheist nerd and told yourself, I didn't match any of them therefore I am not an atheist nerd and atheists are not more prone to being nerds, that is a strong warning sign you are an atheist nerd! Only atheist nerds take atheist nerd tests! For more information, please see The atheist and evolutionist helpline
Ken Ham and the Amish vs. the white, male, glasses wearing, atheist, nerd Dan Arel
Atheist nerd and blogger Dan Arel:
"Many of you know I have spent more than 2 years now fighting Ken Ham and his Ark Encounter. I am now ready to see this battle through to the end and be present to protest the park on opening day.
A local secular group, the Tri-State Freethinkers, are planning a protest of the Ark Encounter, and I have been invited by them to be present and be a loud voice."
Judging by the anemic turnout of the Reason Rally 2016, the atheist voice is not going to be very loud!
Christian Post: "With more than 1.4 million visitors expected, tickets will be sold for separate daytime or evening visits during the first 40 days of opening, starting July 7. The 40 days and 40 nights theme reflects the number of days and nights it rained while Noah and his family were on the Ark, as documented in Genesis 7."
The deluge of visitors to the Ark Encounter will be of a biblical proportion. Thus, any and all godless protests will be drowned out.
Two years of militant atheist effort, totally wasted! All his blog posts, Tweets and Facebook sharing to sink the Ark Encounter project came to nothing. Like Noah's Ark before it, Ken Ham's ark is unsinkable!
WorldNetDaily on Jimmy Carter's visit to the ark before its grand opening: "Troyer, of the Troyer group, is building the Ark along with some Amish craftsmen. Carter praised the quality of the work: “The Ark is remarkable. And it’s some of the best wood-working I’ve ever seen. My friend LeRoy Troyer has done a tremendous job.”
On July 7, 2016, Ken Ham's Ark Encounter will be open to the public.
- Resources for leaving atheism and becoming a Christian
- Evidence for Christianity
- Comedy and satires concerning atheism and evolution (large collection of comedy/satire concerning atheism and evolution)
- Atheism appears to be significantly less appealing to women
- Atheism and marriageability
- Militant atheism
- Atheists say the darnedest things!