Essay: Did Conservapedia weigh down American Atheists' web traffic?
The Conservapedia atheism and obesity article which received a lot of web traffic in the beginning of 2011, appeared to have lifted Conservapedia's web traffic in the first quarter of 2011, but weighed down the web traffic of the American Atheists website during the first quarter of 2011. What evidence is there that Conservapedia weighed down American Atheists' web traffic? Alexa "weighs in" on this important question and the Alexa web traffic graphs of Conservapedia and the American Atheists organization are given below.
- 1 American Atheists organization
- 2 She helped ban prayer in public schools, but not soft drink dispensers in public schools
- 3 Bible believing homeschoolers vs. Godless American Atheists
- 4 Don't miss these pictures with captions!
- 5 Obese atheists and overweight atheists comedy and satire
- 6 See also
- 7 Notes
American Atheists organization
Madalyn Murray O'Hair was the founder of the American Atheists organization and she was overweight. One of the last pictures taken of Madalyn Murray O'Hair features her standing before a cake as can be seen HERE. As of December 28, 2010, the pictures of the members of the American Atheists organization's board of directors showed a significant portion of its members having excess body weight.  The pictures of the American Atheists board of directors can be found HERE.
Does the American Atheists organization continue to face challenges in terms of leadership body weight?
We all know the founder of the American Atheists organization, Madalyn Murray O'Hair was fat, but the question now is "Does the The American Atheists organization continue to unsuccessfully face challenges in terms of its leadership's body weight?"
Come on American Atheists! It's time to update the pictures of your board of directors!
She helped ban prayer in public schools, but not soft drink dispensers in public schools
Although Madalyn Murray O'Hair, founder of the American Atheists organization, was very fat, she never sang God Bless America before hockey games. And although she did manage to help ban teacher lead prayers in school, she never tried to ban soft drink vending machines in schools.
Despite the fact that the subject of history is taught quite poorly in American public schools, Madalyn Murray O'Hair is beloved by many fat atheist school children in American public schools - especially those who suffer from "Santa syndrome". Atheists children are often crushed when they find out jolly Saint Nick is a lie as can be seen HERE. Obese children strongly identify with Santa Claus and are quite upset when they find out Santa Claus is a big fat lie.
The American atheist community often pretends it is very wise and intelligent.  However, they have never explained why they allowed Madalyn Murray O'Hair to be the "face of atheism" for so long a period.
Question: Why did American atheists want the face of atheism to have a double chin?
Madalyn Murray O'Hair did particularly badly in her debate with Dr. Walter Martin. For example, when she claimed there were supposedly were contradictions in the Bible, Dr. Martin asked her to provide an example of one and Ms. O'Hair did not and could not offer even an alleged example of one. In addition, Ms. O'Hair did a poor job defending against the issue of atheism and mass murder.
Bible believing homeschoolers vs. Godless American Atheists
I thought the American Atheists organization believes in science! Have not medical scientists, nutritional scientists and exercise scientists discovered methods to successfully lose weight? Conservapedia believes they have! Please watch this "Conservapedia on the Hour" video on GodTube: Conservapedia on the Hour. As far as the video, unlike your board of directors, there is not a single student in this group of individuals who has a significant issue with body weight! Your board's apparent lack of diligence in applying weight loss science certainly helps explain why you believe in the pseudoscience of evolution!
Suggestion to the American Atheists organization: Please watch the movie "The Battle of the Bulge" as it may be very helpful. The key to winning the "Battle of the buldge" was cut off the fuel supply line of enemy. In your case, the enemy is Satan and the supply line may be abundant supply depots of food!
(The popular Christian YouTube producer shockofgod has pointed out that although atheists often criticize the God of the Bible, atheists never criticize the devil because they don't want to criticize their father.)
Obese atheists and overweight atheists comedy and satire
- Comedy and satires concerning atheism and evolution (large collection of comedy/satire concerning atheism and evolution)
- Atheism and obesity
- PZ Myers embarrasses himself at the Creation Museum - satire
- Professor PZ Myers fails applied biology - satire
- Richard Dawkins, obesity has enveloped your marketing campaign - satire
- Where was neuroscientist Sam Harris when the New Atheists needed him? - satire
- A reply to atheist and evolutionist PZ Myers - satire
- Obese atheist pet owners - satire
- Slim atheists' convention - satire
- Obese atheists heaven - satire
- Overweight atheists comedy and satire
- Resources for leaving atheism and becoming a Christian
- Are atheists smarter than the average bear? - satire
- Does Richard Dawkins have machismo? - satire
- Atheism and Mental and Physical Health
- http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/andrewbrown/2008/dec/19/religion-iq-atheism Science proves Anglicans smartest
- http://www.nationaltimes.com.au/opinion/society-and-culture/mysterious-rituals-of-the-atheists-20100314-q60k.html Mysterious rituals of the atheists