Essay: Foes Want Obama to Fail, A Republican Perspective
Recently Democrat Thomas Menino, Mayor of Boston, made national headlines with his knuckle-headed remarks. His crime was a fallacious attempt at demonizing the opposition, which is anti-American and treason like. From an article at NewsMax.com; 
|“|| Boston Mayor Thomas Menino has told a largely black
congregation that if Democrat Martha Coakley loses the U.S. Senate
race in Massachusetts,
Some people will correctly acknowledge that this just political rhetoric, a sign of desperation. Nonetheless it is a real strategy. It is not limited to some obscure mayor in the middle of a huge local political race. This is a strategy from the top, the top of the Democratic leadership. This blatant lie has now developed into a pattern. It was witnessed by our Obama-aligned, liberal media last summer. It continues to this day. The second week of January 2010, the DSCC (Democratic Senate Campaign Committee) has issued the following statements;
- Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., called Brown a "far-right tea-bagger"
- Sen. Chris Dodd, D-Conn., "being attacked by tea partiers and right-wing radicals."
The 'Far-right tea-bagger' does not love America? No. 'Right-wing radical' is a person that hates justice and freedom? No. You can't demean the opposition, the vast majority of Americans who stands in defense of the republic, for which it stands. That will never mean radical, quite the opposite. It will always mean 'Patriotic'.
These political weasels, who masquerade as mainstream when in fact they are left-wing extremists, need to understand that the TEA Party is comprised of Americans in every district of America and those people own this country. All they ask is that these politicians uphold the Oath that all them swore to.
You can't demonize America and you can't get way with demonizing the great people who made the world a better place.
The following things I want Obama to fail at
- Fail at undermining our currency
- Fail at holding important legislation behind closed doors
- Fail at undermining sovereignty
- Fail at undermining religion
- Fail at giving the enemy Miranda Rights
- Fail at associating with socialists, communists, abortion providers
- Fail at enriching lobbyists
- Fail at presenting experts as independent when they are paid spokesmen
- Boston Mayor: Coakley Foes Want Obama to Fail, NewsMax.com, January 17, 2010
- Axelrod: 'Is the Republican Party Going to Take the Position That They Are Simply Going to Sit on the Sidelines and Hope That the President Fails and the Country Fails?', CNSNews.com. January 29,2010
- Democrats Accuse Brown of 'Radical' Ties as Senate Election Nears, Fox News, January 15, 2010