Essay: Happy Anniversary, Ed Poor
Happy 7th Anniversary, Professor Poor!
- Ed Poor, my friend, you have been involved in all facets of Wikidom for 7 years! You have truly earned your nickname of "Mr. Wiki" and I wanted to offer my congratulations on this auspicious anniversary, and send you this special balloon surprise! Seven years ago, Wikipedia was merely a hint of a promise, seven years ago we were all, well, seven years...younger. Seven years ago you were busy building procedures and guidelines still in use today, emulated in thousands of wiki's all over the world. Conservapedia is lucky to have someone of your stature, intellect and grace helping to build this mighty project. Good show! --₮K/Talk! 23:08, 5 December 2008 (EST)
- Mr Poor, we have served together for more than a year now and I still am in awe of your vast knowledge and ability to work with others. God bless, Geoff PlourdeComplain! 00:17, 6 December 2008 (EST)
- Congratulations Ed! Even though Wikipedia doesn't appreciate your efforts and leadership, we do. --DeanStalk 02:11, 6 December 2008 (EST)
- Congratulations from a lowly new editor. I haven't had much time on Conservapedia, but while I've been here you have been quite helpful. WesleySHello! 18:09, 6 December 2008 (EST)
- I'm newer than Wesley but joining in on congratulations is a nice thing to do, no? :) -AlexanderM 18:12, 6 December 2008 (EST)