Essay: PZ Myers evolved into a pig
A 2009 picture of a rather portly PZ Myers, fresh off the feeding trough, can be found HERE. Please note the generous amount of excess fat around PZ Myers torso HERE and how he is apparently unable to get himself off the ground without the assistance of another.
For more information, please see: Atheism and obesity and PZ Myers embarrasses himself at the Creation Museum
PZ Myers and the late Stephen J. Gould discussing evolutionary "science" over a meal
Humorous question of the day
How does PZ Myers know its dinner time?
Answer: His wife yells out Sooie!
Western atheists sumo wrestling - survival of the fattest?
Pictures of atheists PZ Myers and Matt Dillahunty
Medical problems associated with being overweight and/or obese
See also: Atheism and Mental and Physical Health
Some of the medical conditions associated with obesity include: type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and triglycerides, coronary artery disease (CAD), stroke, arthritis, cancer, sleep apnea, reproductive problems in women and varicose veins. In addition, medical science research indicates that excess weight impairs brain function.
According to the Mayo Clinic some of the symptoms associated with obesity can include:
Since World War II a majority of the most prominent and vocal defenders of the evolutionary position which employs methodological naturalism have been atheists. Concerning the issue of depression, atheists do have higher rates of suicide than the general population.
Question: How many nanoseconds do you think PZ Myers could last in this experiment?
- Resources for leaving atheism and becoming a Christian
- Evidence for Christianity
- Pharyngula (blog)
- Richard Dawkins, obesity has enveloped your marketing campaign - satire
- Where was neuroscientist Sam Harris when the New Atheists needed him? - satire
- A reply to atheist and evolutionist PZ Myers - satire
- PZ Myers embarrasses himself at the Creation Museum - satire
- Atheism and obesity
- PZ Myers vs. C.S. Lewis - satire
- Comedy and satires concerning atheism and evolution (large collection of comedy/satire concerning atheism and evolution)
- Prominent atheists weighed on the scales and found wanting - satire
- Obese atheist pet owners - satire
- Slim atheists' convention - satire
- Obese atheists heaven - satire
- Overweight atheists comedy and satire
Does PZ Myers have machismo? An upcoming essay?
See also: Does Richard Dawkins have machismo?
- PZ Myers - Christian rebuttals by True Free Thinker
- Obesity Linked to Changes In Cognitive Patterns
- As Waistlines Widen, Brains Shrink
- Physical Activity Self-Monitoring and Weight Loss: 6-Month Results of the SMART Trial
- Body-mass index and mortality among 1.46 million white adults
- ↑ http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/obesity/DS00314/DSECTION=symptoms
- ↑ http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/machismo
- ↑ http://www.totalgymdirect.com/
- ↑ http://www.quantcast.com/richarddawkins.net#demographics
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlnVe934u38&feature=related
- ↑ http://dangerousidea.blogspot.com/2007/01/dawkins-ducks-craig.html
- ↑ http://www.truefreethinker.com/articles/richard-dawkins-cowardly-clown