Essay: Penn Jillette's walrus slide vs. thin Indian Christian lady dancers
Unlike atheists, Christians have a great many songs including dance music. Indian Christian dancers seem to be fairly immune to obesity. A very talented Indian Christian lady dancer who is thin and very graceful can be seen HERE And these Christian lady dancers are thin too! And these Christian ladies are also thin! On the other hand, nothing demonstrates atheism and obesity like atheist Penn Jillette doing the dance move the "walrus slide". Please see the overweight atheist Penn Jillette do a "walrus slide" HERE! One of the dancing judges said that Jillette was very heavy on his feet! Surprise, surprise!
In 2005, there were four times as many non-Western Christians as there were Western World Christians due to Christianity rapidly expanding in the Eastern World. Many Eastern Christians are slim dancers and put obese and overweight Western atheists to shame.
Look at THESE svelt Indian Christian men dancers, not a single overweight "walrus slide" dance move among them!
3 important questions every atheist must answer
1. Who is more graceful? Svelte Bible believing Christian lady dancers or the overweight atheist Penn Jillette with his slick "walrus slide" dance move?
2. Who is more likely to appreciate the argument from beauty? Graceful Christian lady dancers or the overweight atheist Penn Jillette whose most graceful dance move is the overweight atheist "walrus slide"?
3. Although Penn Jillette and his slick "walrus slide" dance move was less graceful than Christian ladies, clearly the overweight and out of shape atheist PZ Myers attempting to gracefully ascend and descend the triceratops at the Creation Museum embarrassed himself more as can be seen HERE and also via this VIDEO. On the other hand, PZ Myers did scientifically prove once and for all that modern pigs cannot fly!
Question: Setting aside the shamefulness of atheism for a moment, who embarrasses atheists more PZ Myers or Penn Jillette? Before you answer this question please read Conservapedia's reply to atheist Penn Jillette.
Learn Indian culture which is more happy and genteel than low class Western atheist "culture"
As noted above, the first song/dance cited is Ayega Ayega which means "He will come", "He will come" and this alludes to the second coming of Jesus Christ. The refrain of the song is in the Urdu/Hindi language and the refrain declares: آئےگا آئےگا، سب کا مسیح آئےگا Ayega Ayega, sab ka Masih ayega. This means, "[He] will come, [He] will come, The Messiah of everyone will come." The dance being performed is a bharatanatyam dance which is a classical dance from southern India. Many Christians live in southern India. The Apostle Thomas brought Christianity to India.
Why most people have never heard an atheist dance song
By now you have seen Christian Indian dance/song videos. When is the last time you heard an atheist dance song? Never. That is because atheism is such a bleak worldview filled with depressed atheists (Please see: Atheism and depression).
Low class Western atheist "culture"
Penn Jillette, like many low class Western atheists, has a penchant for profanity which precluded Conservapedia to cite him in our web page Conservapedia's reply to atheist Penn Jillette. The Barna Group found regarding atheism and morality that those who hold to the worldviews of atheism or agnosticism in America were more likely, than theists in America, to look upon the following behaviors as morally acceptable: illegal drug use; excessive drinking; sexual relationships outside of marriage; abortion; cohabitating with someone of opposite sex outside of marriage; obscene language; gambling; pornography and obscene sexual behavior; and engaging in homosexuality/bisexuality.
Internet atheism and uncouth atheists
See also: Atheist factions
|“||Scienceblogger Chad Orzel described the commentators on PZ Myers ' Scienceblogs.com site Pharyngula, and other Scienceblogs.com commentators, as "screechy monkeys."||”|
Richard Dawkins' battle with online fans
In February of 2010, the news organization The Telegraph reported Richard Dawkins was "embroiled in a bitter online battle over plans to rid his popular internet forum for atheists of foul language, insults and 'frivolous gossip'." Given that Wired Magazine and Vox Day declared for various reasons that atheists tend to be quarrelsome, socially challenged men, it is not surprising the online dispute was bitter. In addition, Richard Dawkins has a reputation for being abrasive.
The uncouthe atheist Penn Jillette becoming more cultured and sleek through Indian dancing
As noted above, Penn Jillette, like many low class Western atheists, has a penchant for profanity which precluded Conservapedia to cite him in our web page Conservapedia's reply to atheist Penn Jillette. Hopefully, the atheist Penn Jillette will read this section and become a more refined and cultured individual. Also, if he learns a host of Indian dances perhaps he will be a less unsightly atheist in the public square. It is a well known fact that Indian Christians have less problems with obesity than Western atheists. And while this is partly due to Indian Christians pushing themselves away from their dinner tables before Western atheists, it is also due to the fact that Christians have way more songs than atheists including many dance songs.
The closest thing to Western atheist "culture" is very sad
The closest thing to Western atheist "culture" is atheist Ron Reagan Jr. dancing ballet which is a very sad state of affairs. Of course, the reason why Ron Reagan Jr. loves to engage in ballet dancing so much is because like all atheist men he lacks machismo (Please see: Does Richard Dawkins have machismo?). Since most atheists are not personally familiar with the concept of machismo, one of the definitions of machismo is an "exhilarating sense of power or strength".
All true Christian men, on the other hand, have abundant machismo. The Gospel writer Matthew declares: "And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” (Matthew 28: 18-20 NASB). Also, Jesus told his disciples, "...you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you." (Acts 1:8). The Bible also declares: "The wicked flee when no one is pursuing, But the righteous are bold as a lion." (Proverbs 28:1). Of course, this is why Dr. William Lane Craig is not afraid to debate atheist/agnostic Richard Dawkins (Dawkins likes to flip-flip between atheism and agnosticism) and why Richard Dawkins is afraid to debate Dr. Craig. The Oxford University atheist Daniel Came wrote to Dawkins: "The absence of a debate with the foremost apologist for Christian theism is a glaring omission on your CV and is of course apt to be interpreted as cowardice on your part."
While Penn Jillette certainly lacks machismo and has yet to publicly debate a Christian (see: Penn Jillette, don't just stand there! Do something!), at least Penn Jillette knows that real men don't do ballet and he focuses on more manly pursuits such as "Cha cha cha" dancing. If only Penn Jillette was more thin! Then, he wouldn't have had to resort to using a "walrus slide" during "Cha cha cha" dancing as can be seen HERE.
- Resources for leaving atheism and becoming a Christian
- Evidence for Christianity
- Pharyngula (blog)
- Professor PZ Myers fails his applied biology course
- Essay: A reply to atheist and evolutionist PZ Myers - Satire
- PZ Myers vs. C.S. Lewis - satire
- PZ Myers finally looks more like Ken Ham! - satire
- PZ Myers' greatest fear - satire
- Richard Dawkins, obesity has enveloped your marketing campaign
- If you're so smart PZ Myers, then why are you so fat? - satire
- Atheism and obesity
- Comedy and satires concerning atheism and evolution (large collection of comedy/satire concerning atheism and evolution)
- A reply to atheist and evolutionist PZ Myers - satire
- Prominent atheists weighed on the scales and found wanting - satire
- Obese atheist pet owners - satire
- Slim atheists' convention - satire
- Obese atheists heaven - satire
- Overweight atheists comedy and satire
Weight loss resources and tips:
- Obesity and an F grade in fat - A need for faith in God
- Zone Diet
- Mediterranean diet by Mayo Clinic
- Glycemic index diet: Losing weight with blood sugar control by Mayo Clinic
- Lose weight fast: How to do it safely by WebMD
- ↑ http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1184288/penn_gillette_dancing_the_cha_cha_cha/
- ↑ [Christianity taking over planet? http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=30077]
- ↑ Practical Outcomes Replace Biblical Principles As the Moral Standard
- ↑ Dawkins drives Skepchick into feminism
- ↑ Divorce rates of the world
- ↑ http://www.truefreethinker.com/articles/pz-myers-and-pavlovs-monkeys
- ↑ http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/religion/7322177/Richard-Dawkins-in-bitter-web-censorship-row-with-fellow-atheists.html
- ↑ http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/machismo
- ↑ Richard Dawkins accused of cowardice for refusing to debate existence of God, The Daily Telegraph, May 14, 2011