Essay: Western atheists sumo wrestling - survival of the fattest?
Which atheist would win a Western atheists sumo wresting competition? PZ Myers or Matt Dillahunty? Judge for yourself! Below are pictures of atheists PZ Myers and Matt Dillahunty. Please also see: Atheism and obesity
Pictures of overweight atheists PZ Myers and Matt Dillahunty
Western atheists sumo wrestling match to benefit charity and build the first atheist hospital
The popular Christian YouTube channel shockofgod suggests that PZ Myers and Matt Dillahunty should do a Western atheists sumo wrestling match to benefit charity and build the very first atheist hospital.
- 1 Pictures of overweight atheists PZ Myers and Matt Dillahunty
- 2 Western atheists sumo wrestling match to benefit charity and build the first atheist hospital
- 3 Matt Dillahunty quote
- 4 Humorous question of the day
- 5 Evolutionists who have had problems with being overweight and/or obese
- 6 Medical problems associated with being overweight and/or obese
- 7 See also
- 8 External Links
- 9 Addendum
- 10 Notes
Matt Dillahunty quote
"...it's thrilling to leave the critical, investigative, hungry portion of my brain turned 'on'." - Matt Dillahunty.
Humorous question of the day
How does PZ Myers know its dinner time?
Answer: His wife yells out Sooie!
Evolutionists who have had problems with being overweight and/or obese
A list of evolutionists who who have had problems with being overweight and/or obese can be found here:
Medical problems associated with being overweight and/or obese
See also: Atheism and Mental and Physical Health
Some of the medical conditions associated with obesity include: type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and triglycerides, coronary artery disease (CAD), stroke, arthritis, cancer, sleep apnea, reproductive problems in women and varicose veins. In addition, medical science research indicates that excess weight impairs brain function.
According to the Mayo Clinic some of the symptoms associated with obesity can include:
Since World War II a majority of the most prominent and vocal defenders of the evolutionary position which employs methodological naturalism have been atheists. Concerning the issue of depression, atheists do have higher rates of suicide than the general population.
- Resources for leaving atheism and becoming a Christian
- Evidence for Christianity
- Professor PZ Myers fails his applied biology course
- PZ Myers embarrasses himself at the Creation Museum - satire
- Essay: A reply to atheist and evolutionist PZ Myers - Satire
- PZ Myers vs. C.S. Lewis - satire
- If you're so smart PZ Myers, then why are you so fat? - satire
- Atheism and obesity
- Comedy and satires concerning atheism and evolution (large collection of comedy/satire concerning atheism and evolution)
- A reply to atheist and evolutionist PZ Myers - satire
- Prominent atheists weighed on the scales and found wanting - satire
- Obese atheist pet owners - satire
- Slim atheists' convention - satire
- Obese atheists heaven - satire
- Overweight atheists comedy and satire
- PZ Myers - Christian rebuttals by True Free Thinker
- 15 year old Christian boy debates Matt Dillahunty and another atheist
- Obesity Linked to Changes In Cognitive Patterns
- As Waistlines Widen, Brains Shrink
- Physical Activity Self-Monitoring and Weight Loss: 6-Month Results of the SMART Trial
- Body-mass index and mortality among 1.46 million white adults
- Essay: Matt Dillahunty: "...it's thrilling to leave the critical, investigative, hungry portion of my brain turned 'on'."